Leicester v Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff said:
Odds from #####

Interesting array of odds. There seems to be very little in it for the bookies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff said:
Not sure what you mean by that, it looks fairly typical of the odds offered.

It's almost possible to stake varying amounts on all three possible outcomes and get all your money back - I would say that is pretty rare. It doesn't seem to favour the bookie as much as most arrays that I've looked at.

bocadillo said:
It's almost possible to stake varying amounts on all three possible outcomes and get all your money back - I would say that is pretty rare. It doesn't seem to favour the bookie as much as most arrays that I've looked at.

The best you could do if you bet on all three outcomes is to guarantee getting around 90% of your money back, which is typical for this kind of event.

You can get better odds than all those above by shopping around, you can get 21/20 on Leicester, 12/5 the draw, and 11/4 Ipswich. And even then you can't get your money back by betting on all the options.

Jeff said:
The best you could do if you bet on all three outcomes is to guarantee getting around 90% of your money back, which is typical for this kind of event.

You can get better odds than all those above by shopping around, you can get 21/20 on Leicester, 12/5 the draw, and 11/4 Ipswich. And even then you can't get your money back by betting on all the options.

Whooops - my working out is only correct in that odd, odd world where 50+32+28 = 100.

Sorry to have bothered you. You may resume whatever it was you were doing.
:icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59