Match Thread Leicester v Legia Warsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone quite strong then. I'm guessing Barnes and Daka are switched around in the above lineup?

Hopefully players and manager believe it's a winnable game and actually arse themselves to compete.

Idiotic decision to start Evans.

Fair enough with the rest.

Could say the same for Castagne, given we won’t see Ricardo til February, probably

Always looks a shit midfield without Tielemans, but what can you do

Says a lot about this shite season we’ve watched so far that I have no confidence at all about us beating this pile of crap opposition

Could say the same for Castagne, given we won’t see Ricardo til February, probably

Always looks a shit midfield without Tielemans, but what can you do

Says a lot about this shite season we’ve watched so far that I have no confidence at all about us beating this pile of crap opposition

I'm on Legia at 19/1. Can't lose tonight now.

I'm going to keep a close eye on Lookman tonight. My current view is that he's totally shit based what I've seen so far.

If he doesn't do anything against these, I'm writing him off.

I'm going to keep a close eye on Lookman tonight. My current view is that he's totally shit based what I've seen so far.

That's fair. Unfortunately looks to be yet another winger who can get himself into good positions, panics and then loses the ball after fannying about with it for a bit. After watching the man city - PSG match last night I'm thankful we didn't pay 200 million for our one though

Lookman, Lookman is shite.

No better than Under

And he was total ****ing shite

Vardy just split his arsecheek on the bench. 6 months out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757