Pre Match Leicester v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will be as easy for Man C as people are making out.
They are very susceptible to a counter attack against opposition with pacy forwards.
We look strong at the back now and we have pacy forwards plus we have Tilemans and Maddison.
I think it will be a draw.

Apparently Haaland has not travelled with the Man City squad.

Don't worry! There's going to be a tifo on the pitch before the game.
Balls, early kick offs are the only games I go to 100% sober pre match nonsense then a proper kicking won't go down well

Head-to-head

• Manchester City have won nine of the past 11 Premier League meetings, and can earn four victories in a row against Leicester for the first time since a run of seven from 1934 to 1950.
  • They have also won their last three league visits to King Power Stadium without conceding a goal.
  • However, since Pep Guardiola took charge at City in 2016-17, no other team has scored more Premier League goals against them than the 17 by Leicester.

Leicester City

• Leicester could keep four successive league clean sheets for the first time in three years.
  • The Foxes are unbeaten in three league games and are vying to win three in a row for the first time since January last year.
  • Their three top-flight victories this season came against the current bottom three sides.
  • Jamie Vardy ended a run of 11 Premier League appearances without scoring last week against Wolves, scoring his 100th goal in the division since turning 30.
  • Vardy has eight Premier League goals against Manchester City, only scoring more against Arsenal and Watford.

Manchester City

• Manchester City have won just three of their eight away games in all competitions this season (D4, L1).
  • They could equal their longest winless away run of four matches under Pep Guardiola, set in September and October 2016.
  • City are also in danger of going four successive away fixtures without a goal in all competitions for the first time since February to April 2011.
  • There have been 47 goals in Premier League games involving Manchester City this season, the most of any team. Leicester are second, with 45 goals.
  • Kevin De Bruyne needs one more assist to become the first player in Premier League history to reach 10 before the end of October.

A two goal win and we're into the top half. What a poor league it is this season.

I've only had a bet on us because we were 12/1 to win at home which I took offence to. Fecking hate Man City.

And their shit anyway.

A two goal win and we're into the top half. What a poor league it is this season.

I've only had a bet on us because we were 12/1 to win at home which I took offence to. Fecking hate Man City.

And their shit anyway.
Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472