Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've told you hamza has an attitude problem. Has turned up late for training. Likes a drink or 3.
Soyuncu's shhlong is attracting real close inspection from Man City...
Chillwell won't play for Leicester again.... unless resigned later in his career ofcourse.
Obviously time will tell how accurate some of the info is.
We don't need time. It's pretty clear how accurate your information is.

When do schools go back ffs?

To not play Barnes against these would be ****ing crazy.

To play Hamza instead veers into smearing shit on the walls lunacy.

If that side is what he plays he’s properly lost the plot.

I can see the thinking behind it. Man U have looked tired for a few weeks. Bring the pace of Barnes and Gray on in the second half when they're knackered. But that would probably work better if they need a goal, so leave spaces to exploit. If they defend deep we'll struggle to break them down.

I don't know if it's a fitness issue, but Barnes rarely plays 90 minutes, and it was the same when he was at West Brom. If he's not going to play the full match maybe it's better playing him against tired defenders at the end of the match.

We don't need time. It's pretty clear how accurate your information is.

When do schools go back ffs?

And you base you comment on what exactly? You know nothing therefore I'm wrong?
Surely your paper work from the MOJ would let you know when your need to stay away from schools?

Surely your paper work from the MOJ would let you know when your need to stay away from schools?
We’ve had a lot of people spouting bullshit on here with similar stories fella. If someone tells you they’ve won the lottery you’d want some proof before you believe them, non?

I'm only saying what I've been told. I'm not saying it's gospel. It's come to me from someone I trust and very close to some of the younger players. Time will let me know how good the info is too.
I'm just trying to share some info.

Anyway come the city... !!!!!!!!

Ah, now I'm a paedophile because I didn't believe your made up friend knows about the attitude of some of our players. Mate, you're making yourself look even more juvenile now. I'd stick to Foxes Talk if I were you; they'd love you over there.

Ah, now I'm a paedophile because I didn't believe your made up friend knows about the attitude of some of our players. Mate, you're making yourself look even more juvenile now. I'd stick to Foxes Talk if I were you; they'd love you over there.
Mate it's a bit of banter. Don't start it and then start crying because your can't take it back.
Im only here to talk about my beloved team.
If people don't want to hear some possible information that i may have received then I'll keep it to myself.

Sorry for any offence. None meant.

I'm not hugely fussed either way. I'd love us to get into the CL but as I've said before, I think we are better suited to the EL at the moment. European football and investment in the squad will have me looking forward to next season come what may. Its not the former I fear missing out on, but the latter.
Me too. While I'll be disappointed we didn't get CL, I'll be more confident we won't be trounced in Europa. I'll be happy with that. If we fail to invest well, then I'll be asking serious questions. We've highlighted areas of weakness, now patch them.

I saw Shinji winning the title the other day and thought how desperately we could have done with him lately.

I have a feeling Hamza will play. I think he'll want to put a 'safety net' in midfield along with Ndidi, not that I consider Choudhury to be a safe pair of feet however. For me, there's not much to choose between Choudhury and Praet. Praet tidies up a little better but offers very little forward play, Choudhury is a bomb scare at times but is more likely to offer something creative. I'm not sure I'd play either but I can understand why he might.

Me too. While I'll be disappointed we didn't get CL, I'll be more confident we won't be trounced in Europa. I'll be happy with that. If we fail to invest well, then I'll be asking serious questions. We've highlighted areas of weakness, now patch them.

I saw Shinji winning the title the other day and thought how desperately we could have done with him lately.
What was his little face like?

I will also go on record as saying I genuinely think a back 3 is the best option with what we have. 2 CBs of Morgan or Bennet and Evans is slow as anything and won't cope with their forwards. Play 3 and sit deep, we might be alright. Press up and we saw what happened against Spurs.

I'd say Praet was an infinitely better player than Hamza, to be honest.

I'd say Praet was an infinitely better player than Hamza, to be honest.
I've not seen anything from him to suggest he's anything other than average. Perhaps he's a little better than Choudhury at being average but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363