Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, 4PM.

Biggest game for years.

Top four is still in our hands. What we'll have to do depends on how many Manchester United beat West Ham by on Wednesday.
A draw will be good enough if they lose to West Ham, or if Chelsea lose their last two games,.

Manchester United have looked tired recently, getting some luck (and helpful refereeing decisions) to keep their good run going. Hopefully not playing for a week will give us an advantage.

Well out of our hands by then IMO. They’ll win by 3 against West Ham and Chelsea will dick Wolves.

We need United to batter West Ham and Chelsea to Liverpool. Then we need United to let us have a goalless draw and hope Wolves care enough to beat Chelsea.

We need United to batter West Ham and Chelsea to Liverpool. Then we need United to let us have a goalless draw and hope Wolves care enough to beat Chelsea.
Huh?

We are going to get walloped.

Schmeichel

Justin
Evans
Morgan
Thomas

Perez
Ndidi
Tielemans
Barnes

Nacho
Vardy

I think you're probably right.

On Wednesday, if Man Utd beat West Ham by several goals then they just need to avoid getting beaten by us by lots. So, a tame draw would make sense as they're already there. If Man Utd know that they have to beat us, I think that they will. If they only have to avoid a pasting, they'll play it very differently.

We need Chelsea to choke. This is entirely possible. Then a tame final match with Man Utd could be our chance for that one extra point.

We could potentially play Choudhury at right back, I vaguely remember him doing ok there under Puel for the odd sub appearance.

I think you're probably right.

On Wednesday, if Man Utd beat West Ham by several goals then they just need to avoid getting beaten by us by lots. So, a tame draw would make sense as they're already there. If Man Utd know that they have to beat us, I think that they will. If they only have to avoid a pasting, they'll play it very differently.

We need Chelsea to choke. This is entirely possible. Then a tame final match with Man Utd could be our chance for that one extra point.
Re read it again. In that scenario, we don’t get CL!

We could potentially play Choudhury at right back, I vaguely remember him doing ok there under Puel for the odd sub appearance.
Why the **** would we do that though?

He's not that great in CM so he would be a bomb scare at RB.

Even more so when we have a fit one.

One game play in ultimately.

he’s going to have to have a real game plan and approach designed specifically to get a positive result against Man U. Not rolling the balls out. How do you play united with the players you have available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757