Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait.....

Big double header weekend for me. This on the Saturday and Jags v Dolphins in London on the Sunday.

Big double header weekend for me. This on the Saturday and Jags v Dolphins in London on the Sunday.
The Jags, now there is a team that might actually be performing worse than Leicester. I hope for your sake you're supporting the Dolphins.

The Jags, now there is a team that might actually be performing worse than Leicester. I hope for your sake you're supporting the Dolphins.
I’m going because I like the sport and I like the day out. I don’t support either team and won’t have any player from either team in my fantasy side either. Gonna go and shout abuse at Urban I reckon.

I’m going because I like the sport and I like the day out. I don’t support either team and won’t have any player from either team in my fantasy side either. Gonna go and shout abuse at Urban I reckon.
Hope you enjoy yourself mate.

Oh God, this defence up against Ronaldo....

Ronaldo is a great player. However, when they signed him I said he'd make Man Utd worse and I stand by that. He is forcing them to change their style of play and the goals/contributions from other attacking players have dropped off significantly since he arrived.

I'd much rather face a Man Utd side with Ronaldo in it, than one without him in it.

Ronaldo is a great player. However, when they signed him I said he'd make Man Utd worse and I stand by that. He is forcing them to change their style of play and the goals/contributions from other attacking players have dropped off significantly since he arrived.

I'd much rather face a Man Utd side with Ronaldo in it, than one without him in it.

Cue the Ronaldo hattrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758