Pre Match Leicester v Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea whether they will be repeating the Covid jab/test exercise before this game? I suspect not with the passport idea having been dropped by HMG, but it would be good to be certain.

Couldn't really give a monkeys about this game. Can't see us winning the Europa and so would rather us use it to play contenders for the first team into form if possible......and rest Tielemans and Barnes. Can see why people want to play Daka, Soumare, Lookman, Dewsbury Hall to try and get them in form and pushing the saturday team.

on that basis:

Ward
Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Thomas
Ndidi Soumare Dewbsury Hall
Iheanacho Daka Lookman

So far, only one out of six suggested teams in this thread include Vardy.

Just saying.
Same vardy who's hip started growing a bone spur last season meaning he couldn't play above 80%. I'd keep his powder dry for Brighton and let Daka and Iheanacho have a dig. He can always have a 30min run out if he wants to keep his hand in.

And Juventus lost their previous game at home to Empoli too. Juventus are a mess right now.

Trust me, Napoli are shit.
Italy beat England easily and convincingly in the Euros. Napoli are 3rd in their league and have won all 3 games.
The question is, are they shitter than us?

Italy beat England easily and convincingly in the Euros. Napoli are 3rd in their league and have won all 3 games.
You can't really measure the strength of a national league against the strength of the national team now, plenty of internationals don't play in their home nations league, as an example Greece won the Euros in 2004 and Denmark in 1992 but their leagues were still tinpot

The answer is NO. In many ways this is our most important game of the stage. Lose it and we're really up against it.

People know who we are. I’m yet to meet a single converted fan though.

Funny thing, I was at a volleyball tournament elsewhere in the state at the beginning of the 15/16 season and I got talking to the father of a girl playing there. He was asking me about Britain and if I liked "soccer" and what team I supported, when I told him he said he did too. Turned out that he'd been watching the PL for a number of years but didn't actually follow a club but when the great escape started gaining momentum he latched onto Leicester and decided that was the team he wanted to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757