Pre Match Leicester v Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game we should win, on a Friday, against a load of shite.....can't go wrong can it.

Sick of these 8pm kick offs.
No doubt Fofana will be as well. Worst possible time for him to play having not eaten or drank since the night before. Hardly ideal and, I believe, effecting his performance levels.

SATURDAY 8TH MAY
  • Leeds12:30Tottenham
  • Sheff Utd15:00Crystal Palace
  • Man City17:30Chelsea
  • Liverpool20:15Southampton

SUNDAY 9TH MAY​

• Wolves12:00Brighton
  • Aston Villa14:05Man Utd
  • West Ham16:30Everton
  • Arsenal19:00West Brom

• Leeds, Man City, Southampton and Villa wins plus a draw between West Ham and Everton please.

SATURDAY 8TH MAY
  • Leeds12:30Tottenham
  • Sheff Utd15:00Crystal Palace
  • Man City17:30Chelsea
  • Liverpool20:15Southampton

SUNDAY 9TH MAY​

• Wolves12:00Brighton
  • Aston Villa14:05Man Utd
  • West Ham16:30Everton
  • Arsenal19:00West Brom

• Leeds, Man City, Southampton and Villa wins plus a draw between West Ham and Everton please.
Can start properly believing if this happens?

I reckon when we look back at the end of the season we will see we had it 'in the bag' long before now, we just needed to rubber-stamp it!

Referee: Darren England.
Assistants: Lee Betts, Darren Cann.
Fourth official: Craig Pawson.
VAR: Paul Tierney.
Assistant VAR: Scott Ledger

Definitely need to beat Newcastle. really not sure what team he should play but know that Perez and Albrighton must be pushing hard as must Pereira and Praet
I can see Everton offering a goal threay away, but West Ham looking bang in form and with Antonio back up front they could conceivably win all of their remaining games with the rub of the green. The likes of Lanzini, Benrahma have come in quite fresh and added to Soucek, Lingard and Fornals. We would really need 2 more wins out of 4 to keep them at bay on that basis, possibly 2 wins and a draw.

Schmeichel
Castagne Evans Soyuncu Fuchs
Ndidi Tielemans
Ricardo Maddison Albrighton
Iheanacho

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Thomas, Mendy, Under, Vardy, Praet, Perez, Fofana

Vardy cannot play five matches in sixteen days. I'd leave him on the bench for this one and the PL game at Chelsea.

Thomas isn't doing it so needs to come out. I cannot see the sense in playing either Castagne or Ricardo there as they're no good on the left. So - why not recall Fuchs for a swansong?

If all goes well, the ideal changes would be Fofana for Evans, Praet for Tielemans and Perez for Maddison.

Schmeichel
Castagne Evans Soyuncu Fuchs
Ndidi Tielemans
Ricardo Maddison Albrighton
Iheanacho

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Thomas, Mendy, Under, Vardy, Praet, Perez, Fofana

Vardy cannot play five matches in sixteen days. I'd leave him on the bench for this one and the PL game at Chelsea.

Thomas isn't doing it so needs to come out. I cannot see the sense in playing either Castagne or Ricardo there as they're no good on the left. So - why not recall Fuchs for a swansong?

If all goes well, the ideal changes would be Fofana for Evans, Praet for Tielemans and Perez for Maddison.
Drop Vardy and then bring in Fuchs for his first game presumably this year?

Is this a serious post?

Yep, WHam do look a bit handy at the moment. I just hope they are also one of those teams that are only ever as good as their last game and liable to **** up in the next one. A bit like us maybe? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757