Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Wednesday, 19:45

I'd like to see something like this:

1652025043704.png

Alves, Popov and Brunt on the bench.

Won't happen though. The financial reward for even finishing one place higher in the league (something like £2 million per place) are so great that the kids, if they're involved, are only likely to be brought on if the game has already been won (or lost).

Evans as a rampaging left back. Mendy slotting in next to Vestergaard at the back.
Could get a bit crowded with Tielemans and Amartey back there too.

Anyone else starting to get worried? We can't just keep ****ing off matches til the end of the season. Has no one told the players that we're not actually safe yet?

The xPts PL table is much tighter. We're 17th, one point ahead of Burnley.

16th Newcastle 38 points
17th Leicester 36 points
18th Burnley 35 points
19th Watford 33 points
20th Norwich 23 points

I was half way through writing my preferred line-up but then just abondedned it. I realised that I don't really give a tickly **** muffin about who we pick if I am honest. My wife isn't at work on Wednesday, the selfish bastard, so I have to go to this shitfest.

Lose to this shower of shit and I think the end of Brenda might be sooner than some people think.

Don't give a ****

I'd change the keeper and not go with either Ward or Jakupovic because they're both shit. Give either Young or Odunze a start.

Back four of Justin - Fofana - Nelson (Ben) - Thomas - because it's young and mobile. Evans won't be able to start and the rest are rubbish, except Castagne who is okay.

Soumare needs to start a few games now so we can see if he is worth keeping. No point playing Tielemans or Mendy or Choudhury as they'll be going so he plays alongside Dewsbury-Hall and Braybrooke.

Daka should start the remaining matches for experience. I'd go with Alves and Maddison. I don't want to see either Barnes or Lookman again this season because it's painful viewing.

Young
Justin Fofana Nelson Thomas
Braybrooke Soumare Dewsbury-Hall
Maddison Alves
Daka

Bench: Odunze, Evans, Castagne, Vardy, Wormleighton, Popov, Brunt, Maswanhise, Marcal-Madivadua

Has anyone told BN we’re not mathematically safe yet?

Happy days, another utterly shit team we can gift three points to through defensive errors and terrible decisions. Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757