Pre Match Leicester v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Away

Rodgers in charge, so there's that.

If Ward starts I might have a nervous breakdown.

Iversen

Castagne
Evans
Faers
Justin

KDH
Tielemans

Albrighton
Maddison
Barnes

Vardy

4-2-3-1. Stop bombing the fullbacks on, add Albrighton for balance and bite and make sure the two midfielders sit in. It doesn't need to be complicated.

Can't argue with the shape but I'd possibly favour Perez ahead of Albrighton as he's a bit more mobile and he's a hard worker too.

Definitely should be this system though and just get players playing in their natural and best positions.

I'm not overly confident though with BR still in charge but would be delighted to be wrong!

Getting 3 points from these bastards would be incredible. Rodgers or no Rodgers, we need the ****in points. If another manager comes in, at least he has a set of players who know they've had a win. And if BR stays then at least we don't seem a million miles off survival. We lose and you gotta make us favourites to go down.

I think we'll win for what it's worth.

If we win I think we leapfrog them on GD. If we win 7-0 we could go third from bottom! Oh the excitement is unbearable.

Rodgers in charge, so there's that.

If Ward starts I might have a nervous breakdown.

Iversen

Castagne
Evans
Faers
Justin

KDH
Tielemans

Albrighton
Maddison
Barnes

Vardy

4-2-3-1. Stop bombing the fullbacks on, add Albrighton for balance and bite and make sure the two midfielders sit in. It doesn't need to be complicated.
This so so obvious to everyone except Bodgers, so expect Maddison to be played on the right wing.
No doubt the changes will be made in the 89th minute when we're losing 0-1 from the 2nd minute

We need to offer some type of protection to the centre halves. Stick Mendy and Soumare in there.

Iversen

Castagne Evans Faes Justin

Mendy Soumare

Perez Maddison Albrighton

Daka

Barnes should not start. But of course he will, along with Ward.

Schmeichel
De Laet Morgan Keane Schlupp
Knockaert James King Dyer
Nugent Wood

(with Kane and Vardy on the bench)

If this is the decider for Rodgers getting the boot then he's going to want us to lose badly. Maybe the board should threaten to sack him if he wins the next 5 in a row or something.

If this is the decider for Rodgers getting the boot then he's going to want us to lose badly. Maybe the board should threaten to sack him if he wins the next 5 in a row or something.
Or summat, you mean?

The Ward decision is the fascinating one. There is such a confidence issue it is not doing him any good to carry on in the side, but genuinely can’t see Brendan leaving him out and admitting a mistake.

Soooo he came up with the two number ones line presumably because he knew he’d be stuck with Ward in goal, meaning that he knew that we didn’t have cash to spend last season?

As per usual, he’s talking out of his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757