Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thursday, 6PM.

Free to air on Pick TV.
Also on Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Arena / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Three wins to end the season and we're in the Champions league. Easy...

I'm off now to spend the rest of the week in a caravan in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully there'll be no mobile signal so I can avoid anything football related. I need a break from this shit.

Football match? Who cares?

This lot will be licking their lips at the prospect of facing us right now.

0-2 defeat (with no subs or formation changes until the 80th minute when 0-2 down).

Have a good break Jeff.

Me, I'll be watching. I can't not, even though I'm hating it and living in hope. We'll get battered. Even if we field a side of battlers (which we haven't got) they'll just be too demoralised to withstand the onslaught. Sheff U will rip out our throats and use our windpipes to sound the Post Horn Gallop(ing off into the distance) We'll get zero, zilch, nada. They'll get....pick a number, any number, the number itself will be irrelevant anyway.

Good luck to Sheffield United. Proper players, proper manager. They'll be ruined soon enough but, for now, they are well worth a place in Europe.

I will watch (I've changed my mid already). I want to see how we come out and play the first 20 mins.
I think I've got to polish the fish-tank later.

I'm not sure that it can possibly be anywhere near as humiliating as that abomination we saw yesterday

Unless they hit seven or eight past us, obviously - which actually wouldn't surprise me in the least

Betcha he plays Mendy (or possibly Choudhury) alongside Wilf

The coward

Genuinely have no idea what diseased rabbit he will pull out of the hat this time. It'll probably be something like:

Schmeichel
Justin
Morgan
Evans
Fuchs
Perez
Ndidi
Tielemans
Perez
Ihenacho
Vardy.

But judging on what we know of the brainfuck thinking this clown has to offer it could well be

Schmeichel
Morgan
Evans
Fuchs
Albrighton
James
Praet
Choudhury
Mendy
Gray
Vardy

The way things have been going, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see David Lowe and Alan Maybury warming the bench.

Genuinely have no idea what diseased rabbit he will pull out of the hat this time. It'll probably be something like:

Schmeichel
Justin
Morgan
Evans
Fuchs
Perez
Ndidi
Tielemans
Perez
Ihenacho
Vardy.
You love Perez so much that you wish there were two of them.

I think it’ll be

Schmeichel

Justin
Evans
Bennett
Fuchs

Mendy
Ndidi
Tielemans

Barnes
Vardy
Perez