Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Praet has got a cob on about not playing enough?
He is a player for very specific situations. He has no creativity and he only wants to play the easy sideways pass most of the time. Tidy but just not a player that will make things happen.

He is a player for very specific situations. He has no creativity and he only wants to play the easy sideways pass most of the time. Tidy but just not a player that will make things happen.
I see him like Jorginho at Chelsea great for keeping the ball and setting the tempo play him at the base and set Wilf free to use his energy and win the ball higher ala Kante

Let's hope the embarrassment of yesterday, the Man City news this morning, and now this come together to give this team a massive kick up the arse.

You've seen how close you were to losing it all. Now you've got a lifeline...m

Good to still be 4th but it does still mean we need a result against Sheff U, Spurs and Man Utd.

Unlikely with our makeshift back line.

Genuinely have no idea what diseased rabbit he will pull out of the hat this time. It'll probably be something like:

Schmeichel
Justin
Morgan
Evans
Fuchs
Perez
Ndidi
Tielemans
Perez
Ihenacho
Vardy.

But judging on what we know of the brainfuck thinking this clown has to offer it could well be

Schmeichel
Morgan
Evans
Fuchs
Albrighton
James
Praet
Choudhury
Mendy
Gray
Vardy

The way things have been going, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see David Lowe and Alan Maybury warming the bench.
David Lowe at the age he is now would be more of a goal threat that any of our other sub options.

I agree that Morgan should play. I haven’t seen anything to suggest Bennett is any better and at least Morgan has some bollocks. The bigger question is who’s gonna come on for Nacho if we take the lead?

Just imagine if we’d defended one corner against Watford, scored one goal against Brighton, or, and bear with me here.... beaten Norwich once or even twice

Comfortable 3-0 win. Vardy with a brace and Evans with the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757