Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever players play, whatever formation we play, we need to see a response from Sunday's complete meltdown.

Jeez, imagine the scenes if there was a crowd at the KP to watch this game and it doesn't go as we hoped!!!
I know Birch said we want to hear you from your homes, but I really don't think they'll want to hear that.

I'd agree on Morgan if that reflected who he is but it doesn't.

He has always been a lead by example type. He has never been a big talker on the pitch.

I also wonder whether he'd be physically capable of shouting after about 10 mins anyway. He'd be knackered.
Let me be clear, by no means is he Roy Keane, but his mere presence, imo puts the rockets up.

1 win tomorrow delivers top 5. I just cant for the life of me see us doing anything but losing heavily.

Top 5, can't wait for Thursday/Sunday football against some side I've never heard of in a country that time forgot

Too disillusioned to watch our remaining games. Never felt so humiliated to be a fan of LCFC after the last debacle.

Both makes little sense. Rodgers is bound to go for it.
Maybe sitting back would be a genius move.. Sheffield United are at their most effective when counter attacking.
They will rip us a new one if we go at them. Confuse the f’ers and park the bus

I don’t think I can bring myself to watch this one. I’m still staggered at how we have ****ed this up. None of us are deluded enough to imagine that there is going to be a sudden re-awakening. We have all watched this game for long enough to know that when there is something wrong in the dressing room (and I cannot see how there isn’t), and when you are missing your best players, you won’t be beating our next 3 opponents.

I’m so angry. I can’t shake it. We have done this to ourselves. We took a comfortable position and we surrendered it. No one did anything special to us. Our team ****ed it. Our management ****ed it. This is not a, “yeah you’d have taken it at the start of the season” argument. That assessment changes when you are 15 points clear, in second place, half way through a championship season. If you are anything less than very angry about the nature of our capitulation then you are not being honest with yourself. In the 2015/16 season none of us would have said that avoiding relegation would have been an acceptable outcome going into the last 10 games, and rightly so. The standard changed.

There is no good ending for this now that is realistically possible. It just won’t happen. It is a disastrous end.

After the shambles at the weekend I am really interested to see what happens tomorrow, out of curiosity.

I'm more fascinated about how we’ll play, I’m less bothered about what the score will be or what the line-up is.

After the shambles at the weekend I am really interested to see what happens tomorrow, out of curiosity.

I'm more fascinated about how we’ll play, I’m less bothered about what the score will be or what the line-up is.
Exactly how I feel. Obviously hoping for a positive reaction but intrigued to see if we really are a bunch of spineless fannies.

Too many of you throwing toys out the pram. Ffs, we’re Leicester city, we’re not going down. You’re far too spoilt.

Give over ffs.

We were 15 points clear, 15. We aren't a ****ing Sunday league side who should be happy to be allowed to play here.

This attitude is more negative than anyone's who is pissed off at the slide we have seen.

A typical little Leicester mentality.

Give over ffs.

We were 15 points clear, 15. We aren't a ****ing Sunday league side who should be happy to be allowed to play here.

This attitude is more negative than anyone's who is pissed off at the slide we have seen.

A typical little Leicester mentality.

You’re right.
They’re all shitehouses. Bring back Matt Oakley. Someone bring in Joey.

You’re right.
They’re all shitehouses. Bring back Matt Oakley. Someone bring in Joey.

You wouldn't mind if we did though would you.

Thankfully the club is more ambitious than looking backwards and going 'well we used to be shit so who cares'

I would mind. Naturally. I’m trying to bring a level of perspective back to anti those claiming they’re not even watching now, like 5th place is a disaster. Come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757