Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
England's youth set up is second to none - Brewster winning a youth world cup for England and moving up to be coached by football master Chris Wilder

Oh....forgot about Brewster. Has he even scored before? What a player

We should really be looking to kick absolute **** out of these, just for the confidence boost.

Turn up, laugh at them, win, **** off home.
Slash the tyres on their team bus while they're still in the showers too.

The Saints could only beat themselves until they went up there yesterday & turned this lot over without breaking sweat.
They're ****ing shite. Just another incarnation of the toolshed outfit they were under Warnock all those years ago. Took one season for the rest of the league to find them out. They've got nothing.

If man is 5 if man is 5 if man is 5
Then the the devil is six yeah the devil is six the devil is six

THEN TAVARES IS SEVEN! TAVARES IS SEVEN TAAAAVAAAARES IS SEVEN

This monkeys gone to heaven
Steady on, getting a bit carried away now. You don't wanna go losing your penis to a whore with disease.

Turn up, laugh at them, win, **** off home.
Slash the tyres on their team bus while they're still in the showers too.

The Saints could only beat themselves until they went up there yesterday & turned this lot over without breaking sweat.
They're ****ing shite. Just another incarnation of the toolshed outfit they were under Warnock all those years ago. Took one season for the rest of the league to find them out. They've got nothing.
You forgot:

'One nil to them' at the end of that.

Was Bournemouth the 29th game last season??.....

Was Bournemouth the 29th game last season??.....

Nope, that was the 4-0 against Villa. The last match with fans - by the way, Tuesday is the 1st anniversary of that game, the last time many of us got to an actual game.

Bournemouth was game 35.

We are three points ahead of where we were after 29 matches last season. Our final 9 matches, played between 20th June and 26th July, saw us pick up just 9 more points.

Blades, Palace, West Brom, Southampton, Newcastle all still to play. Back to once a week games.

Win the majority of those and it gets really difficult for those below us.

The run in is horrible. I hope it doesn’t come down to anything against Spurs, I loathe them so.

Blades, Palace, West Brom, Southampton, Newcastle all still to play. Back to once a week games.

Win the majority of those and it gets really difficult for those below us.

The run in is horrible. I hope it doesn’t come down to anything against Spurs, I loathe them so.

The final matches are often the best time to play the toughest opponents. The season may be largely sorted out by then and they might have their eyes on other things.

ten games left 5 wins will see us in the top 4

I was thinking the same - 5 or 6 depending on the teams around us.

I think we will need to win 4 of the 'easier' games that MA listed below, and then win one of the final 3 against teams who are likely to be around us to get the job done.

I was thinking the same - 5 or 6 depending on the teams around us.

I think we will need to win 4 of the 'easier' games that MA listed below, and then win one of the final 3 against teams who are likely to be around us to get the job done.
Can we pick which one we win? If so I choose Spurs.

& losing to us costs them a European place.

Mourinho leaves for China or Saudi the following morning.

Perfect end to the season.

Can we pick which one we win? If so I choose Spurs.

& losing to us costs them a European place.

Mourinho leaves for China or Saudi the following morning.

Perfect end to the season.
I’d quite like Jose to stay, if that happens. Sort of feels like he could tip them over the edge of a cliff.

I’d quite like Jose to stay, if that happens. Sort of feels like he could tip them over the edge of a cliff.
True.

I sort of agree with you but I also detest the prick & want him gone from the game.

Still, by November he'll have been there 2 years. The point at which he usually manages to make everyone at the club he manages hate his guts, from the board down to the kit man & the cleaners. So it probably doesn't matter what we do.

Great news that Evans and Praet are on the verge of coming back? Praet really offers us a depth of real quality that we need. Perez is definitely good enough quality to add something to our squad of 19, so it's great news that he is back too.
Still no news about Maddison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758