Match Thread Leicester v Slavia Prague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Saturday, Tielemans will likely make his 44th appearance in the last six months. His season began on 5th Sept, and tonight is appearance 41 of the season.

His highest ever for a season was 52 appearances in 18/19.

If he plays every possible game for City and Belguim up to the Euro final on 11th July, he'll clock up over 70 matches.

Next Saturday, Tielemans will likely make his 44th appearance in the last six months. His season began on 5th Sept, and tonight is appearance 41 of the season.

His highest ever for a season was 52 appearances in 18/19.

If he plays every possible game for City and Belguim up to the Euro final on 11th July, he'll clock up over 70 matches.
And he'll more than likely be fine.

Oof. Doesn't look like a very creative side from us does it.

At least we have Castagne, Ricardo, Barnes and Nacho on the bench if needed. Can we make 5 subs in this?

I'm assuming Barnes on the bench is because we can't afford to lose him while Maddison is out.

I think that's a 3-5-2 personally with Ünder up front with Vardy

We need Hamza to have a disciplined game. He has a role to play tonight and we need him at his tenacious but controlled best.

I'm a tad baffled with the selection of Amartey. Are both Ricardo and Castagne not 100%? Under on the left? They've got pace wide so Under's going to have to defend too tonight. Could get torrid both flanks.

Ah well, we'll see. Praps they won't come out guns blazing and we'll have time to settle and take control.

Oof. Doesn't look like a very creative side from us does it.

At least we have Castagne, Ricardo, Barnes and Nacho on the bench if needed. Can we make 5 subs in this?

I'm assuming Barnes on the bench is because we can't afford to lose him while Maddison is out.

I think that's a 3-5-2 personally with Ünder up front with Vardy
Nacho is suspended

We need Hamza to have a disciplined game. He has a role to play tonight and we need him at his tenacious but controlled best.

I'm a tad baffled with the selection of Amartey. Are both Ricardo and Castagne not 100%? Under on the left? They've got pace wide so Under's going to have to defend too tonight. Could get torrid both flanks.

Ah well, we'll see. Praps they won't come out guns blazing and we'll have time to settle and take control.
I thought it had been said that we were managing Ricardo’s return to football carefully.

I've said it for ages. Without Maddison, we have no creativity in the middle. I have made no secret of the fact I like Ünder and think he could offer that. Guess we shall see. If not, we have to deal with that in our recruitment process.

Praet being out doesn't make a blind bit of difference, we need some creativity.

I've said it for ages. Without Maddison, we have no creativity in the middle. I have made no secret of the fact I like Ünder and think he could offer that. Guess we shall see. If not, we have to deal with that in our recruitment process.

Praet being out doesn't make a blind bit of difference, we need some creativity.
Hopefully he doesn't try to score from the halfway line all match.

Praet being out is having a big influence on Tielemans time on the pitch and takes away a good midfield option.

I know you don’t really rate him but his absence is being felt.

Praet being out is having a big influence on Tielemans time on the pitch and takes away a good midfield option.

I know you don’t really rate him but his absence is being felt.
Tielemans would still be playing game in, game out. It wouldn't make a blind but of difference. Praet is cover and that's fine when he is covering Mendy or Ndidi but if he was fit today and in for Maddison, we'd still have a massive lack of creativity.

His last few appearances for us were woeful.

Nacho is suspended

Ah of course, forgot that. Didn't even look as just assumed he was on the bench.

I'm concerned by our lack of creativity. Under having a good game is absolutely vital to avoid Vardy being isolated here.

I think we can do it though.

I'm going for 2-0 to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861