Match Thread Leicester v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is mad, is the continuation of football if we are honest. It's a nonsense.

If stopping them mounting one another after a goal stops just one case, then it will be a good thing.
The players are all going to mount Madders at half time.

What is mad, is the continuation of football if we are honest. It's a nonsense.

If stopping them mounting one another after a goal stops just one case, then it will be a good thing.

True, but I'm very glad football is continuing - even if it's probably not the right thing.

The thought of this lockdown with no football to watch or talk about and everything that goes alongside that... Football is helping me stay sane for sure.

We need to improve in the second half if we are going to win this. Southampton look lively and we owe Kasper for the clean sheet so far.

Decent enough half for me - watching two teams out to score goals is a nice change from the usual turd on offer throughout this league

We could have had two or three - so could they

Me likey

I‘d have Cags on for little Wes ASAP, though

As poor as we have played over any 45 min period this season for me. Credit to Southampton for stopping the play. Still, we lead!

Really? I really don't think it's been that bad

Weve had a few decent moments at least - Barnes shot that was saved, Vardy's air kick just before Maddison scored, and then of course the goal.

I think we've looked a bit suspect on the break and Southampton have defended well but I really don't think it's been that bad - from either team.

They're a decent team so I'm happy with how this is going so far! I think it's a fairly open game but we've had the better of it and deserve the lead.

Biggest concern for me is Fofana and Albrighton both on bookings... That's a risk with how they're running and countering against us.

Genuine question, how is them hugging during a celebration more likely to spread the virus than all the close contact that goes on during the match? I don't get it
Its that those images are those that are shared on all the highlights and social media and photos, and aren't a good look for not encouraging close contact amongst fana. Basically a tit for tat comment based on players off field indiscretions.

Shit game but to be expected maybe because of both teams cageyness. Tbf, they have the edge on us; better defensively, good shape and more alert up front. We're trying but being shut out. We may have to shithouse thus one, and/or make sure we take the few chances we're going to get.

Agree with little wes being most ripe for subbing. Also Albrighton. Soyuncu and Ricardo ripe to come on.

The biggest difference in both sides is the individual quality, Tilemans ball to Maddison and then Maddisons finish its what makes the difference between a loss, draw or win.
I think our individual quality will take us over the line and get 3 points

You lot all worry too much about what they're doing. We've definitely been the better side so far.

And more importantly, we're winning.

Relax. Enjoy it.

Its heading for a 3-1 Leicester win.

Soyuncu is warming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181