Pre Match Leicester v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry - The BBC will be lining up a non-white, non-male, twenty-something to be doing the predictions for next season.

How dare they...?

As long as they know something about football. They can't do much worse than Mark Lawrenson?

I don't think that's what Orifice was saying unless I am mistaken. I believe he was saying that 'just for the sake of being politically correct or WOKE' The BBC may shoehorn someone into the role who may not necessarily be the most experienced or correct for the role'.

They should get Fatima Whitbread to do it she is the correct colour for the BBC and its questionable what sex she is plus she probably knows **** all about football so ticks all the beebs boxes

MATCH FACTS​

Head-to-head

• Leicester enjoyed a 2-0 victory in this fixture last season and are looking to win consecutive home league games against Southampton for the first time since April 2016.
  • Southampton have had four players sent off in the past seven Premier League meetings, and seven in total versus Leicester - more than against any other opponent.

Leicester City

• Leicester are set to finish in the top half of the top flight in five consecutive seasons for the first time.
  • The Foxes have lost just two of their last 12 Premier League home games (W7, D3).
  • They haven't won their final league fixture of a season since beating QPR 5-1 in 2015.
  • Leicester have conceded an unrivalled 26 Premier League goals from set-pieces this season, including 16 from corner situations.
  • Jamie Vardy has scored six goals on the final day of the Premier League, a tally only surpassed by Harry Kane's tally of eight. However, he hasn't scored in any of his seven top-flight home appearances against Southampton.

Southampton

• Saints are 15th with 40 points. They finished last season in the same position with 43 points.
  • They have lost eight of their past 11 league fixtures (W1, D2).
  • Southampton have dropped 29 points from a winning position this season, five more than any other club. No side has fared worse since Tottenham dropped 33 in in 2007-08.
  • They haven't won away on the final Premier League weekend since beating Manchester City at Maine Road in 2002-03.

Makes me sick.

Literally every straight white male in the country has been cancelled by the woke brigade.

It's a scandal. Let us keep the days when they have proper white folk talking shite on the BBC (must stand for British Woke Club, lolz) like Lawro and Crooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757