Pre Match Leicester v Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
So still no right back, yeah? Justin I suppose but I’ll be terrified if he plays from the start.

Soumare to add to the list of recoveries?

Reckon we could see a back 3.

So still no right back, yeah? Justin I suppose but I’ll be terrified if he plays from the start.

Soumare to add to the list of recoveries?

Reckon we could see a back 3.

Albrighton will play there

A back three would be absolute suicide

Spurs are shite, and at the moment they're rattled. I can't see us losing here to be honest, even with a reduced squad

Spurs are shite, and at the moment they're rattled. I can't see us losing here to be honest, even with a reduced squad
If they’re shite, what does it make teams 8 points below them?

I read a comment from a Spurs fan the other day in response to someone saying how well they were doing since Conte took over. He made the comment that once they meet a decent team they will struggle as they've only had good results against teams they should be beating.

In their last six league matches they've beaten Brentford, Norwich, Palace and Watford and drawn with Liverpool and Soton.

5 of our 7 wins have come at home. But Spurs are on form, even the last 10 games sees them 5th in the form table. Let's see which team and formation goes out...

I read a comment from a Spurs fan the other day in response to someone saying how well they were doing since Conte took over. He made the comment that once they meet a decent team they will struggle as they've only had good results against teams they should be beating.

In their last six league matches they've beaten Brentford, Norwich, Palace and Watford and drawn with Liverpool and Soton.
I wish we were beating the teams we were supposed to...

Everyone is shit this season. The entire league's just a load of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757