Pre Match Leicester v Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perez really annoyed me yesterday with how he went down at the slightest touch especially in our own half.

if Gray is over his illness I think I’d start him

Time for the diamond.

Schmeichel
Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Chilwell
Ndidi
Tielemans Praet
Maddison
Iheancho Vardy
after one sub appearance you want to change our system to fit Nacho in? Oh and according to players we went to a back 3 with Barnes as a wing back yesterday

after one sub appearance you want to change our system to fit Nacho in?

Yes I fecking well do.

1. We're into peak schedule and should really be aiming to change a couple of starters each match to keep players fresh.

2. We're becoming predictable. Everton had a very clear game plan to counter us and, despite being a sack of shit team, it very nearly worked. We did indeed change formation yesterday and we should have two or three options otherwise teams will find playing us too easy.

3. Iheanacho was sensational when he came on for half an hour. He deserves the reward of a start. It's the right message to send out to the fringe players. If he takes his chance, it's great for us. If he doesn't, we don't lose anything.

Well, we could lose the game...?

Iheanacho starting instead of Perez could cost the match? I don't think so. What do you think he's going to do? Score a couple of own goals?

Perez has been very good away from home this season but generally pretty shit at home. It would do him good to be benched on Wednesday.

What's the problem with changing the starting eleven? It's hardly set in stone. You never know, we might get better?

Yes I fecking well do.

1. We're into peak schedule and should really be aiming to change a couple of starters each match to keep players fresh.

2. We're becoming predictable. Everton had a very clear game plan to counter us and, despite being a sack of shit team, it very nearly worked. We did indeed change formation yesterday and we should have two or three options otherwise teams will find playing us too easy.

3. Iheanacho was sensational when he came on for half an hour. He deserves the reward of a start. It's the right message to send out to the fringe players. If he takes his chance, it's great for us. If he doesn't, we don't lose anything.
1. We can change starters without changing shape.

2. Who cares if we are predictable the reason we struggled was because movement of the ball was too slow, that increased when we got back into the game and was part of the reason we did improve.

3. When Gray started off the back of 1 good sub appearance you had a tantrum so don't be a hypocrite now, its 1 good sub app, what it means is we should be getting him on more, substituting Vardy and looking after his fitness more not that Iheanacho is suddenly a "got to start" player

Don’t mind starting someone ahead of Perez (Gray or Albrighton) , as he’s still not pulling up trees, imo - but I’d still leave it as is.

But changing the shape/approach to out game is just plain daft.

We are absolutely storming everything, and havecalighted on a system that suits our players perfectly.
Why on earth would anyone think we must change things before we get rumbled or something? It’s nonsense

I wouldn't be opposed to a start for Nacho.

Games coming thick and fast now, and a bit of rotation is reasonable to expect and in the case of Nacho and Gray both have made a good case for inclusion over the next few weeks. Praet too.

I'd be willing to make a change for Watford, especially if it keeps the squad fresh for an important cup game coming up.

I wouldn't be opposed to a start for Nacho.

Games coming thick and fast now, and a bit of rotation is reasonable to expect and in the case of Nacho and Gray both have made a good case for inclusion over the next few weeks. Praet too.

I'd be willing to make a change for Watford, especially if it keeps the squad fresh for an important cup game coming up.
Nacho can only replace Vardy unless we change shape, do you really think that's a good idea? I'm not against rotating, I would start Gray over Perez and probably Albrighton over Barnes this game but I would not change the system, maybe Praet starts over one of Tielemans or Maddison just to give one a breather but other then that I don't see much rotation happening

BR will definitely rotate for this game it was good to see Nacho link well with Vardy and the others however, I think he will start the same shape as before but rotate Perez and Barnes. Nacho deserves a longer Cameo for this game probably around the 50 min mark.

It is importatnt to win every game in December it is a good set of fixtures for us Man City and Liverpool at the end of the month it is important we go into that game with real momentum.

Genuinely thought Perez was the only player in our team to look dangerous and creative in that 1st half.

This talk of dropping him is harsh.

Genuinely thought Perez was the only player in our team to look dangerous and creative in that 1st half.

This talk of dropping him is harsh.
Weird how different people see things.

I thought he missed several good chances by dilly dallying, kept falling over whenever he got breathed on, moaned whenever he was perfectly tackled, and was just generally shit.

I’d start Gray for him personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758