Pre Match Leicester v Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. Think they have some fast attackers and a bunch of other shit players I’ve never heard of.

1-2 to Watford.

12 fixtures in 37 days - this match will only be the 2nd. Kill it off early, dampen their spirits and then keep it tidy and simple.

Claudio will be welcomed back like a king. "Dilly-Ding-Dilly-Dong" will ring through the stadium and rightly so.

I hope to god we take the roof off for him. The messiah returns.

Will be great to sing Claudio's name

That is all

0-0 if we get very, very lucky

coming home after the game last night i caught the tail end of Matt Piper on RL talking about Castange dislocating his shoulder, during the match, not heard nothing about it today

coming home after the game last night i caught the tail end of Matt Piper on RL talking about Castange dislocating his shoulder, during the match, not heard nothing about it today

He does it quite often. At least a handful of times a season. I saw the physio put it back into place.

Head-to-head

• Leicester have won seven of the 12 Premier League meetings (D2, L3).
  • The Foxes have won all six of their home Premier League matches against the Hornets by an aggregate score of 12-1.
  • Watford have never kept a clean sheet against Leicester in a record 20 top-flight meetings.

Leicester City

• Leicester could lose three consecutive home league games without scoring for the first time since 1983.
  • The Foxes could set an unwanted club record of nine top-flight home defeats in a calendar year.
  • Brendan Rodgers' side have kept just one clean sheet in their last 18 Premier League matches.
  • Their next victory in the Premier League will be their 200th in the competition.
  • Jamie Vardy has scored three penalties in his last three home league appearances against Watford.

Watford

• Watford failed to score in their seven defeats so far this campaign but have managed 16 goals in their five other league games.
  • They are currently on a club top-flight record run of 22 games without a clean sheet.
  • Should he score this weekend, Emmanuel Dennis would become just the sixth player to reach five goals and five assists in 12 or fewer Premier League appearances, emulating Eric Cantona, Jurgen Klinsmann, Arjen Robben, Andrey Arshavin and Bruno Fernandes.
  • The Nigerian has been involved in six of Watford's last seven league goals, scoring two and setting up four.

Yeh they popped it back in just in front of us

Referee: Andy Madley.
Assistants: Darren Cann, Nick Hopton.
Fourth official: Andre Marriner.
VAR: Martin Atkinson.
Assistant VAR: Richard West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782