Pre Match Leicester v West Bromwich Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great weekend for us with the Cup Final place booked and West Ham losing.

Hope it gives us the confidence and momentum to go win on Thurs and get a step closer to the top 4 goal too

If Vardy doesn't get his obligatory goal against these then I'm afraid we will need to bring the screen out and do the right thing at the side of the pitch.

With West Ham losing this game takes on a slightly different tone, in that a win serves us very well, rather than just keeping us in the mix.
Every single result is crucial at this stage of the season. Come on Leicester.

This will be a tough, physical encounter for sure. Big Sam will ask his players to target our midfielders' legs. I predict we will pick up an injury or two in this one, and subsequently get pipped in inury time and lose 0-1. It's strange to me how Big Sam always seems to be able to get teams out of trouble, but if they aren't in trouble, he's shit. Proper siege manager, an escape artist, whatever you want to call it. Why he can't convert that in times of less trouble is quite baffling.

An advantage to try and press home now. Liverpool and Chelsea results to capitalise on. West Brom play physical and that's not generally a game we like. A good test of belief, attitude and canniness - we've enough to win if we don't get dragged into their game.

I hope this whole European Super League debacle - and it now falling apart - is a huge shot in the arm for our players.

That should be the team talk.

The top clubs are scared of the threat we're bringing to them, and are trying to lock us out.

Its not happening. Lets continue to disrupt them, upset them, and piss them off by pushing on and securing that top 4 place. They're running scared - let's punish the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and/or Liverpool by keeping them out of the UCL.

I honestly think that WBA are the worst possible opponent for us right now.

The big six are playing scared and confused. Nobody really has got much form going on.

WBA are in the last chance saloon. They have to win. They are playing well now, very organised defensively and they break fast. The exact type of side we struggle with.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if we win.

The big six are playing scared and confused. Nobody really has got much form going on.

WBA are in the last chance saloon. They have to win. They are playing well now, very organised defensively and they break fast. The exact type of side we struggle with.

It's exactly the sort of game we'd have ****ed up last year.

Yep, you want to be playing the classic "on the beach" teams now, not teams with something to play for.

Haven’t beaten Baggies at home since 1994 apparently.

They even nicked a point off us the year we won the title (Kingy scored a beauty).

They are ****ing shit. If we don;t give these a ****ing hiding with what we are playing for then everyone can **** off.

Honestly, scared of WBA. Tells you exactly what you need to know about our mental strength as a club when it comes to the crunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757