Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Praet has been excellent so far this season, but Maddison looked raring to go when he came on yesterday.

I'd love to get both in, so to me the best way right now is play Maddison tucked in off the right. Castagne provides the width there anyway.

Ünder hopefully on the bench.

Graz

Wish they'd announce the next run of TV games too... I don't have BT Sport and don't really want to spend £20 a month on it, especially not knowing when we will next be on there.

FOX Franks

Well... last night suggests this game might be a tad trickier than we thought. Didn’t see that coming at all!

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Wish they'd announce the next run of TV games too... I don't have BT Sport and don't really want to spend £20 a month on it, especially not knowing when we will next be on there.

Our Europa League games will all be on BT. If you don't mind missing the West Ham game, If you time it right all the group game should be covered by two months of BT Sport. First group game is 22/10, last one is 10/12.

sparky79

Schmeichel
Castagne Evans Soyuncu Justin
Mendy
Praet Tielemans Barnes
Maddison
Vardy

subs: Iheanacho, Perez, Under, Amartey, Fuchs, Albrighton, Ward

Graz

Our Europa League games will all be on BT. If you don't mind missing the West Ham game, If you time it right all the group game should be covered by two months of BT Sport. First group game is 22/10, last one is 10/12.

Thanks Jeff, good shout that! I forgot about all Europa League games being on BT... Guess I will need it for that then. Is the month pass from when you buy it, or to the calendar month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Everton513
2Aston Villa412
3Liverpool510
4Leicester59
5Arsenal59
6Tottenham 58
7Chelsea58
8West Ham Utd57