Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

So here we are.

It's a must win.

Can we do it?

One thing that concerns me (and there are many) is the presence of an Everton legend in the opposition dugout. Will Moyes try and do his old charges a favour, or will he protect his players in preparation for their biggest game in a long long time? Hopefully the latter.

I can genuinely see Everton failing to win, and can just about see us carving out a win. I really have to squint, but there's no doubt I can see it.

Time will tell whether it will all come into perfect focus and we can breath a sigh of relief and get to hand on the massive repair job required.

Come on Leicester, just ****ing win.

That’s the key… just ****ing win.

Think I’d go with:

Iversen

Castagne Souttar Faes (Evans if fit) Thomas

Ndidi Soumare

Maddison Kelechi Barnes

Vardy

Two up front, for the love of God!

Jimmy Lad Jimmy Lad Lay that toxic bet of yours quick! #StayingUpWithHomer2023

Time will tell whether it will all come into perfect focus and we can breath a sigh of relief and get a hand job.
ffs Joe_!

It’s pointless playing two up top if you’re not going to even attempt to get the ball to them quickly.

If the stupid ****er has to play the same shit shape as yesterday with largely the same players, for the love of god switch Tielemans for Maddison from the start.

I watched Tielemans v Newcastle and he was ambling around (he didn’t even stroll) like he was shopping at Tesco. Don’t start this **** again, he is a complete passenger.

Just to prepare some of you younger fans....

The agony:

And the downright misery:

Side note - I'd completely forgot that Pearson steered Southampton to safety and sent us down. What a ****! haha.

Tempting cash out stands at £530. What to do? What to do?!
Cash out and reinvest in Leicester staying up? Nah, don't be silly.

Leicester, Everton and Leeds, all shit. I reckon only one of us will win, and hence that's the team that will stay up. Can any stato out there tell us when more than one of us won in the same week? So, why not us?

Cash out and reinvest in Leicester staying up? Nah, don't be silly.
Not touching it. I was happy to lose £50 when I placed the bet and I'd over the moon to have done so come Sunday evening.
Nothing would give me more pleasure than us being responsible for relegating Everton. What an absolute double celebration that would be!!

Caught between a rock and a hard place. Looking like a bit of **** for betting against your team, or a bit of wanker with no balls and losing your bottle?
No rock. No hard place.
Explained my thinking to you before. Not point going over old ground again, old bean.

Just to prepare some of you younger fans....

The agony:

And the downright misery:

Side note - I'd completely forgot that Pearson steered Southampton to safety and sent us down. What a ****! haha.

I know it was gutting at the time, but you know what, I actually really enjoyed that season in League One! I didn't thinknI would but cruising past those teams, singing "One - Nil on your big day out" and visiting some classy away grounds, it was a good experience. It sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I have good memories of that time.

I know it was gutting at the time, but you know what, I actually really enjoyed that season in League One! I didn't thinknI would but cruising past those teams, singing "One - Nil on your big day out" and visiting some classy away grounds, it was a good experience. It sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I have good memories of that time.
Absolutely

But to hold relegation up as some sort of great option because we managed to turn it round spectacularly precisely once seems daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757