Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee: Simon Hooper.
Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Richard West.
Fourth official: Matt Donohue.
VAR: Chris Kavanagh.
Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan.

Hooper has only refereed us once this season, the 6-2 hammering at Spurs.

And Attwell is doing the Everton match which is surprising given how error prone he is. Although he's not reffed an Everton home win in the PL for more than 6 years.

Can anyone see anything bar an Everton win? I really cannot see Bournemouth winning that.

<really hope someone rubs this in my Premier League surviving face>

I feel like this nervous excitement around us all is going to be dead and buried when we see B'mouth play the reserves and Everton are 2-0 up inside 15 mins.

We SHOULD win our game - I'd be more nervous about that most weeks, but W'Ham have nothing to play for and even if we're behind with 20 mins to go, we SHOULD want it so much more than they do that we can take it even late on...

But I'm with Alex... I think Everton beat Bournemouth, because the same goes for them.

We’ve won once in three months, including against awful opposition, not sure why we are going to rock up and do it now even if it is the crunch match. 2-0 down in 30 mins

Exactly. I've long accepted our fate but I'm starting to fear the unlikely prospect of us winning but going down anyway. The board then decide as the players appear to have given a shit for 2 games that Smith must be the man for the job. We then start our championship rebuild with an absolute muppet in charge.

Exactly. I've long accepted our fate but I'm starting to fear the unlikely prospect of us winning but going down anyway. The board then decide as the players appear to have given a shit for 2 games that Smith must be the man for the job. We then start our championship rebuild with an absolute muppet in charge.
Tbh, I'd settle for that. I'm reconciled to relegation but would like to some semblance of desire and effort as our goodbye.

I can't see Smith getting the gig next season whatever happens.

We are winning and Everton are going to **** it up good and proper

I’ve said it now, so shut it
#StayingUpWithHomer2023

I'm taking my almost 2 year old to her first football training session tomorrow.

If she's able to kick the ball forwards, I'll see if they can get her in our squad for Sunday.

We’ve won once in three months, including against awful opposition, not sure why we are going to rock up and do it now even if it is the crunch match. 2-0 down in 30 mins
How many thought we'd get a point from Newcastle!

You can get 3/1 for a West Ham win which are incredible odds.

It's a fabulous opportunity to bet against us. Win/win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757