Substitutes
  • Vallejo
  • Neves
  • Cutrone
  • Castro Otto
  • Ruddy
  • Perry
  • Kilman
Lets hope for a number of pulled hamstrings.

It's becoming more and more like it will end up being a 2-2 draw after all.

I predict 3-2.

It will no doubt be:

Schmeichel

Ricardo
Evans
Soyuncu
Chilwell

Choudhury
Tielemans
Maddison

Albrighton
Vardy
Perez

He won’t try the potential diamond formation with Praet in the mix at this stage.

I predict 3-2.

It will no doubt be:

Schmeichel

Ricardo
Evans
Soyuncu
Chilwell

Choudhury
Tielemans
Maddison

Albrighton
Vardy
Perez

He won’t try the potential diamond formation with Praet in the mix at this stage.

It will almost definitely be this team.

I don't see this potential diamond happening. I don't think that's why Praet has been bought. I think he's a backup for Maddison and Tielemans to give us an extra playmaker on the bench. Maybe at times Maddison will go to the left like last year and Praet will come into midfield, but it will still be 451/433

I'm starting to get excited now. I hope we turn up and give a decent account of ourselves. We ought, we've looked pretty darned good in preseason.

Only concern is them being sharper than us at this stage

So annoying having to wait until Sunday!

Agree they might be sharper than us, and seems like they won their Europa League game at a canter the other day so doubt it's taken too much out of them - although the travelling will do a bit.

I think a 2-2 draw is on the cards. Vardy and Maddison for us.

I always wonder how much travelling does actually take out of a player and a team. My guess is the square root of F all - unless there is a time difference of course. Hardly stressful nowadays is it.

They're going to royally piss on our chips, aren't they ?

qWx63sE0.jpg

They’ve got a couple of good players, some eye catching ones and had a bit of a different way of playing last year which showed up the fact that most of the top half teams frankly ain’t that good at tactics.

If any of them were that good they wouldn’t be at Wolves and are mostly there for money and a stepping stone. When it starts going tits up they’ll be rudderless, they have the feel of a conman who has worked his way into someone’s life and is about to be found out. I’m paying more attention to them bottling the FA Cup semi and losing to some of the shittest teams in Premier League history than signing some Champions League cast offs through some slimy agent and beating a team from chuffing Armenia.

2-0 to Brendan’s sexy blue boys.

I always wonder how much travelling does actually take out of a player and a team. My guess is the square root of F all - unless there is a time difference of course. Hardly stressful nowadays is it.

Spending 3 hours in a plane is not good for you regardless of what you do.
My opinion is that the travel is going to have an impact here.

Are we shitting ourselves because they won last night? They were against some top competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757