Match Thread Leicester v Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ndidi will sit deep to protect the defence (soyuncu in particular) and choudury will press higher up and be a nuisance

Perez' movement is keeping their hands full.

On the one hand, we've had a lot of attacking possession and have played some excellent fast moving football. On the other, we didn't really create any outstanding chances and failed to capitalise on our period of dominance. HT 0-0.

Yep Soyuncu has had a great half. Commits himself too early sometimes I think but otherwise very very good. Ricardo has been one of our better players as well but could have cost us there at the end. No doubt we've bossed possession and been the better team but not really created many good chances...

Hopelessly short of width - This is simply not working

Yep. He’s done well.

I like him, but I’d take Hamza off. We’re too narrow and need better shape for options out wide. Wilf has been quality.
That would be hard on Hamza as he has been excellent. I think Perez has been the most disappointing. Often over complicating things.

Far too narrow. We have no threat and we can't get Perez into the game at all which really isn't his fault. We have seen the best and the worst of both Soyuncu and Ricardo. We need to bring on Barnes or Albrighton and attack them with pace from out wide.

Have a word. This is a good Wolves side and we are dominating possession so far.

Need some patience, people. We will push on second half. More width would help and I think we might see Albrighton come on if nothing changes after 10 mins

Plus they are a little bit shit

We could tear them a new arsehole with two wingers on the pitch

That would be hard on Hamza as he has been excellent. I think Perez has been the most disappointing. Often over complicating things.
I don’t necessarily disagree with you. I just feel that if we need to add more width, either Wilf or Hamza will probably need to come off.

On the balance of play we’ve been the better side, but we have looked too narrow to trouble them too much.

Chilwell robbed through complacency. Not started the second half well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859