Leicester vs Bristol City - Ollies first game in charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Hope people don't mind me starting this so early. I woke up this morning with some real excitement. I know the squad still leaves a lot to be desired but I think and hope Ollie will prove to be a good manager. I think we'll start to see some real desire from the players and some goals! I'm predicting a 2-1 win today for city with goals from Collins John and Matty Fryatt.

Come on City!!

Hope people don't mind me starting this so early. I woke up this morning with some real excitement. I know the squad still leaves a lot to be desired but I think and hope Ollie will prove to be a good manager. I think we'll start to see some real desire from the players and some goals! I'm predicting a 2-1 win today for city with goals from Collins John and Matty Fryatt.

Come on City!!

:038::038::038::038:

2-1 to city, but rather it be 2-0

Come on City!!

:038::038::038::038:

2-1 to city, but rather it be 2-0

feel the same here :038::038::038:

Im predicting that "ollie" is still not actually 100% in charge and will change it very little from what has been played before.

1-1

Last edited:
I'm buzzing about this game, up at 8 this morning in excitement. I sense another 4-1 result, but we'll be able to talk about this one!!

Last edited:
Enthusiasm restored - here's hoping it will be a great game with a load of passion from Ollie, a load of passion from the players and a last minute winner for the boys in Blue.

2-1 Leicester, Weso and John

1-3 to the foxes:038: and im now off to see it.

Good game ending 2-2

You go on taking us lightly, as many others have done, yep we got thumped at Ipswich but overall we're fourth for a reason..........

I'm not taking your guys lightly mate, I just believe we are better than you are - 0-2 to us.

I think the Bristol guy has a point. It's important that the team doesn't go into the game thinking "oh this is just some crap team from league 1..."

I still think it's well within our capability to win it though, we've been underachieving ever since Martin Allen went.

I think the Bristol guy has a point. It's important that the team doesn't go into the game thinking "oh this is just some crap team from league 1..."

I still think it's well within our capability to win it though, we've been underachieving ever since Martin Allen went.

Agreed mate, they (Bristol) play some decent stuff, and have done for a number of years now, and they have always been one of the more attractive sides from Division 2, or ''league one''.

I've been a season ticket holder at Ashton Gate myself in the past, and they are my ''local side'' living down this way.

Still think we'll win mind you...:icon_cool

Merc seems to think that the team is

Fulop
Stearman, Kisnorbo, N'Gotty/McCauley, Mattock
Hume, Clem, Weso, Sheehan
John, Fryatt

Probably pretty accurate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614