Pre Match Leicester vs. Burnley (25th September 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn’t surprise me in the slightest - that will be down to the late sale of tickets, the cost of the tests, and the general faff you have to go through to travel nowadays.

I would be well up for that trip if it wasn’t for the pandemic.
Also goes down to the absolute farce that our ticket office has made of selling the tickets.

A genuine piss take, they've changed their minds twice on who can buy the tickets.

Schmeichel
Ricardo Vestegaard Soyuncu Castagne
Ndidi
Lookman Tielemans Barnes
Iheanacho Vardy

if it's not this then i'll take quite a lot of convincing that whatever team we do name is better.

if it's

Perez Maddison Barnes
Vardy

then i'm not tuning in......

Watts

Walsh Vestergaard Soyuncu Evans

Elliott Carey

Mills Prior Amartey

Sinclair

At least they would pass to each other in a forwards direction.

Head-to-head

• Leicester are unbeaten in 10 home league games against Burnley since a 1-0 defeat in the Championship in November 2007 (W6, D4).
  • Burnley are one short of 100 top-flight goals against Leicester.
Leicester City

• Leicester have lost six of their past nine league games, as many as in their previous 25 fixtures.
  • Brendan Rodgers can lose three consecutive league matches as a manager for the first time since November 2014, when he was at Liverpool.
  • Rodgers has won all five of his home games against Burnley in all competitions.
  • The Foxes have only kept one clean sheet in their past 11 Premier League matches.
  • Jamie Vardy has scored five goals in his past six Premier League appearances for Leicester.
  • James Maddison could make his 200th career league appearance. He has failed to score or assist in any of his last 13 league games.
Burnley

• Burnley's four victories in their past 24 league fixtures have all come away (D6, L14).
  • However, they have only earned one point home or away in eight matches, scoring just three goals during that run.
  • The Clarets have dropped a league-high eight points from winning positions this season.
  • Burnley are on a Premier League record run of 98 consecutive games without a red card.
  • Chris Wood has scored four times against his former side Leicester in the Premier League, including a goal in each of his last two appearances at the King Power Stadium.

Referee: Chris Kavanagh.
Assistants: Adam Nunn, Neil Davies.
Fourth official: Graham Scott.
VAR: Jonathan Moss.
Assistant VAR: Timothy Wood.

Referee: Chris Kavanagh.
Assistants: Adam Nunn, Neil Davies.
Fourth official: Graham Scott.
VAR: Jonathan Moss.
Assistant VAR: Timothy Wood.
Oh, great.

Schmeichal

Ricardo---Evans---Soyuncu---Castagne

-----------Ndidi-----------

Tielemans--------Maddison

Lookman----Vardy----Barnes

I think that everyone of us is expecting the same thing today (line-up / game play).

We are all hoping for something different. Can't wait.

I'm going to this game and I just know Perez and Maddison will start, it won't take much persuading from the wife to go shoe shopping instead

I think maybe 3-4-3

Kasper

Evans Vestergaard Suyunc

Ricardo NDidi Tielemans Castagne

Lookman Vardy Barnes

When we have the ball, 3-4-3 rules. When we are defending, 5-4-1

I think maybe 3-4-3

Kasper

Evans Vestergaard Suyunc

Ricardo NDidi Tielemans Castagne

Lookman Vardy Barnes

When we have the ball, 3-4-3 rules. When we are defending, 5-4-1
It’s Söyüncü.
It’s Ndidi.

I'm going to this game and I just know Perez and Maddison will start, it won't take much persuading from the wife to go shoe shopping instead

I'd be very surprised if nacho plays and either of those doesn't.

I'm off to the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758