Leicester Vs Leeds - Tuesday 13th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Odds from: #####

Book closes: 7.30pm 13/3/2007

Special Offer: 3 LCFC players have had their 1st scorer odds doubled !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had some vcash to be confident with.

Being that I always lose, I put it all on Leeds!

Last edited:
With the number of events to bet on much increased thanks to the new vbookies we have, I think giving people 500 is probably not enough, it can be lost a lot more quickly now. So I'll probably increase it to 1,000 next time I reset the vcash.

Suonds good. How about giving more than 20 for a new event when broke as well?

How about giving more than 20 for a new event when broke as well?

No need to do that, it's possible to get back into the game from 20 (I went from 0 to over 600 last vbookie season), and with the number of events now available people could end up getting 20 free several times a week, so it should be easier to get back into the game than it was previously.

No need to do that, it's possible to get back into the game from 20 (I went from 0 to over 600 last vbookie season), and with the number of events now available people could end up getting 20 free several times a week, so it should be easier to get back into the game than it was previously.

Fair enough, I got up to around 900 last season from 20 thanks to backing England at 4/1 in one of the ODIs v the Aussies to get me back in the game.

With the number of events to bet on much increased thanks to the new vbookies we have, I think giving people 500 is probably not enough, it can be lost a lot more quickly now. So I'll probably increase it to 1,000 next time I reset the vcash.

If so, is it possible to adjust the rewards for the prediction lge to make it a little more lucrative:102: . I don't mean for the current series though.

If so, is it possible to adjust the rewards for the prediction lge to make it a little more lucrative:102: . I don't mean for the current series though.

Why does it need to be more lucrative? People are not putting a stake into the vBookie 'kitty' - perhaps they should if they expect a payout. I don;t think vcash rewards for winning other contributions should be regarded as anything other than a little bonus. Certainly not enough to sawy the balance when people have been using vBookie for the whole session in the intended way.

Could be a bad night for the V Bookie of Leeds win. Currently 2550 V cash on them @ 3/1

Could be a bad night for the V Bookie of Leeds win. Currently 2550 V cash on them @ 3/1

Any sensible bookie would have shortened the odds by now - or laid a lot of it off on YorkshireBalls vBookie where presumably everybody is convinced that Leicester will win.

Any sensible bookie would have shortened the odds by now - or laid a lot of it off on YorkshireBalls vBookie where presumably everybody is convinced that Leicester will win.

A sensible bookie will offer the odds from the Bookie as advertised in Post 1. As and when they change, they will also be changed on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48