leon knight for tricky trev

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Leon Knight was in leicester today 2 hold tlks wi micky adams.Trevor went to the withdean for talks aswell straight swap apparently.the only catch is that micky adams had to release junoir lewis as part of the deal so he cud go with mark maghee i think itz a gud deal wat u think

cainy said:
Leon Knight was in leicester today 2 hold tlks wi micky adams.Trevor went to the withdean for talks aswell straight swap apparently.the only catch is that micky adams had to release junoir lewis as part of the deal so he cud go with mark maghee i think itz a gud deal wat u think

Is that true? If so great deal.

cainy said:

Brillaint news if its true, Is there a link???

cainy said:
i read it on brighton mad or summit like dat.wat a deal leon knight knight

I dont believe this untill I see a link. Leon Knight for Benjamin, is the Brighton manager blind! :lol:

itz cs wen e waz on loan and mark maghee wnted im then plus leon knight ad a bust up we danny cullip lst week and he trains on iz own

Wind up!!! This stinks of a wind up. (unless we are offering a bit of cash with it anyway)

cainy said:
itz cs wen e waz on loan and mark maghee wnted im then plus leon knight ad a bust up we danny cullip lst week and he trains on iz own

Don't believe you as you use far to many z's in your sentances.

Babylon said:
cainy said:

Cainy iz a BadBoy innit!! 8)

buzzer_b said:
Babylon said:
cainy said:

Cainy iz a BadBoy innit!! 8)

iz posse iz gonna be wellz mad with youz innit... eez a bad boy G for life.. word to ya mutha....!!!

This does not surprise me, I know Adams has a soft spot for Leon Kinght and I think he would be an absolute brilliant signing! Infact he's so good i've just hung up on the mrs to read this thread. She aint happy, but needs must.

Get the little man in.

Malf said:
This does not surprise me, I know Adams has a soft spot for Leon Kinght and I think he would be an absolute brilliant signing! Infact he's so good i've just hung up on the mrs to read this thread. She aint happy, but needs must.

Get the little man in.

agreed... in fact the only time i agreed more with something was when my misses suggested we tried anal sex. :D 8)

Babylon said:
Malf said:

Get the little man in.

agreed... in fact the only time i agreed more with something was when my misses suggested we tried anal sex. :D 8)

Babylon brown love.

As much as I'd like it to be true,I can't see him being in talks with MA when Brighton have the play-off 1st leg days away.

rotherhamfox said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:

Get the little man in.

Babylon brown love.

I have my brown wings and i'm proud of it....

Nah, I can't believe we would get him that easily.....

Besides, Lewis and Trev are out of contract anyway.........

Scowcroft said:

Tricky Trev has a year left on his contract. Thanks Mr Taylor nice 1.

foxes1970 said:
Scowcroft said:

Tricky Trev has a year left on his contract. Thanks Mr Taylor nice 1.

I don't think he has......... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758