Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018: If they sack him they'll probably stay up :icon_wink

To be fair I'll never be happy until I have run him over and then acidentally reversed over him and then accidentally driven over him and then slipped and reversed over him again...before eventually driving over him to escape.

To be fair I'll never be happy until I have run him over and then acidentally reversed over him and then accidentally driven over him and then slipped and reversed over him again...before eventually driving over him to escape.

:icon_lol: I'm sure every City fan would put you up for a knighthood if you did :icon_wink

Then you'll chase his ambulance and ask him if he's recently had an accident that wasn't his fault.

They probably still think they can make the play offs. They are too 'big' a club not to.:icon_lol:

Last edited:
They've probably got to win half their remaining games to stay up now.

They're also showing absolutely no sign whatsoever of getting into a run of good results.

Agent Heath appears to be doing a splendid job.

Agent Cresswell likewise.

Almost wouldn't mind Southend doing us on Satdi to isolate them a bit more.

Its alright Jeff, anything I have read after Lako's assault a few weeks back looks pale. Angry angry fan.:icon_lol:

come on i appologised for that one :)

i really really hope leeds go down it will be a fairytale. the scummiest club in britain ****ed completley. i reckon they will go out of business if they do go down.

It would be nice to see Leeds playing their opening game next season at Hartlepool:biggrin:
Cobblers :icon_lol:

i reckon they will go out of business if they do go down.
What large club has EVER gone out of existence? Receivership? Yes, and then they'll be snapped up by someone with an eye for a bargain...but a club like Leeds will never simply disappear...unlike Wise's future career in management

Cobblers :icon_lol:

What large club has EVER gone out of existence? Receivership? Yes, and then they'll be snapped up by someone with an eye for a bargain...but a club like Leeds will never simply disappear...unlike Wise's future career in management

Wimbledon?

bates recently said that unless someone comes in for the club then it is highly possible there will be no leeds utd in the future, im sure he's in a better possition to comment. besides i dont think a club with a massive wage bill in league 1 would be an attractive proposition for anyone

Last edited:
A few clubs have gone bust while in the league (or not long after dropping out of the league), such as Bradford Park Avenue, Aldershot, Maidstone, Accrington Stanley, Newport, etc. In most cases they re-formed and started life again at a much lower level, but none of them could be called a big club.

Leeds United were only formed because Leeds City had been disbanded after being thrown out of the league in 1919 for making illegal payments.

Not a big club at all! Only ever averaged 15,000 I think in the Premiership.

they were a big club because they were in the premiership. leeds only average about that now so what makes them so big and bankrupt resistant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58