Levein press conference tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really do wonder what jon sanders(the bloke who does the site) does to earn his wages!!

ps... he's also a Wigan fan....

i somehow think he isn't as commited to us as he should be....what will happen when we beat wigan 4-0 in a couple of weeks??? will we even get a match report or will he have gone in a mardy and refused to acknowledge our superiority!! :lol: :D

beaumontfox said:
i really do wonder what jon sanders(the bloke who does the site) does to earn his wages!!

ps... he's also a Wigan fan....

i somehow think he isn't as commited to us as he should be....what will happen when we beat wigan 4-0 in a couple of weeks??? will we even get a match report or will he have gone in a mardy and refused to acknowledge our superiority!! :lol: :D

Fookin Pie muncher !

I watched the Press Conference live on Sky.The things CL came out with sounded very encouraging,he is also bringing in an Assistant with plenty of Football League expierience but at this stage he couldn't say who.Peter Houston will also be joining the club in some capacity.Levein's main points were
He wants to bring the age of the squad down,24-28 year olds are what he would consider ideal.However he realised that we need some 'old heads',a handful in his words.He is keen on bringing young players through the ranks and into the first team.He wants players who us the fans can identify with and show desire to win.
He mentioned a few other things,the usual stuff he didn't want to hear the La Manga episode ever been brought up again :wink:I'd Like to know who this Assistant is going to be :?

I was really impressed by what he has to say and liked the fact he was talking about long term objectives and aims. He seems the complete opposite to Micky Adams.

watched the clip on the lcfc premier site (only has 5 mins of it) and I liked how he mentioned year on year improvement so he is thinking long term strength.

highland fox said:
He wants players who us the fans can identify with and show desire to win.

This is a key point for me. Anyone remember the days when the fans would actually sing the names of players before K.O? We have no connection to them anymore. I really hope he achieves this and makes it so that we can sing the names of more players than just Benji.

Craig made the front page headlines up here this morning on the Scottish Mirror...apparently he's split from his wife.There is people being beheaded,soldiers being killed by the hour etc etc and they make that their headlines...only bought it for the racing page as well!!

craigkent.jpg

rotherhamfox said:

Let's hope that he is like superman when he puts his kit on. :)

The coat is on, I'm opening the door :?

Bobby Smith said:
rotherhamfox said:

Let's hope that he is like superman when he puts his kit on. :)

The coat is on, I'm opening the door :?

In that pic he looks a bit like webmaster.

Chrysalis said:
watched the clip on the lcfc premier site (only has 5 mins of it) and I liked how he mentioned year on year improvement so he is thinking long term strength.

Can i have the link or would it not work?
I live in North America.

weluvulesta said:
Chrysalis said:

Can i have the link or would it not work?
I live in North America.

You need a sign-in to get access.

webmaster said:
rotherhamfox said:
In that pic he looks a bit like webmaster.

I bet he wishes he also had my superhuman powers.

Webyo, you crack me up, silent for ages and then BOOOOM, a strange post out of the blue yonder.

rotherhamfox said:

I posted this first, nasty plagarism that, not nice at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69