Liberian Goalkeeper on his way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

This is proper transfer goss and it's 100% true.

As many of you know, i got inside info about Gareth Williams, and i've just got this info from the same source...

The exact text message

Hi, liberian keeper Ganae Lokeran is set to sign as backup for walks n coyney. He plays for 'Barolle' in Liberia. Send me some background info mate, yeah?

Well he's 24 and has been at Barolle since the age of 16, and has been a first team regular since the age of 19.

He's played 84 games since he broke into the side (because of the sortness of the season) and has conceeded just 60 goals... which is bloody good really.

Well unless he's a Liberian international we won't get a work permit. Why would we sign a third choice goalie in division one when we're cutting our squad down? We have Logan if need be.

Craig mate, it's a good effort but the text message didn't fill me with confidence, unlike my mate who works for a Bolivian news agency.

Adams was in Spain last night waiting to talk to Ineida Siesta who plays for Las Palmas, apparently we've agreed a fee for him. He's 21 and plays either on the wing or upfront. Hmm yeah

Malf said:
Adams was in Spain last night waiting to talk to Ineida Siesta who plays for Las Palmas, apparently we've agreed a fee for him. He's 21 and plays either on the wing or upfront. Hmm yeah

Nicely set up, I need a siesta too Malf. Ineida Siesta translates into Billy Holiday by the way.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

Nicely set up, I need a siesta too Malf. Ineida Siesta translates into Billy Holiday by the way.

Get yoursen in general chat, we've not had a chat for ages bruvva.

I'm there.....Now.

Yeah i was wondering about that too, but it's ok, his great grandmother's grandfather was English... so he doesn't need one :wink:

Reckon hes only conceded 60 goals because librarians aren't much competition!

If this rumour has some substance it could mean that we are going to sell Walker!!! :x

SilverFox said:

If this rumour has some substance it could mean that we are going to sell Walker!!! :x

This rumour definitely has substance. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
SilverFox said:

Would that be some sort of poo substance?

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
SilverFox said:

Would that be some sort of poo substance?

Could be, who knows?

But don't tell Norfox.net that, we want them to print it on their site. :wink:

Think id rather bring Logan through than but some dodgey Liberian. Think id rather use the money we would spend to get him in on trying to get bent for another season!!!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757