Life in Division One of the Cola Cola League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkwolf

To be honest I would settle for 2 seasons back in Division One if it meant that we could re-build and come back even stronger in the Premiership.

I've enjoyed more or less every minute of it especially that epic 4-3 win against yourselves. :wink: You may get the chance for revenge next season if things don't work out, but I think it's going to be difficult.

It will be nice to get back to winning ways again next season. :lol: :wink:

So you finally realise you are going down then Dorky....... :lol: :wink:

City Fan said:
So you finally realise you are going down then Dorky....... :lol: :wink:
The writing's on the wall, the fat lady has finished rehearsing and is ready to start singing and i've just taken a reality check. Funnier things have happened, but yes i'm now accepting the enevitable that we are virtually doomed the the Coca Cola league. :( :cry: :roll:

The writing was on the wall at Christmas! You were bottom and you know what that means! Too many shite players in your team and the orange kits can't have helped much.

Dorkwolf said:
Joe_Fox said:
The writing was on the wall at Christmas! You were bottom and you know what that means!
Santa will visit us first? :roll: :lol: :wink:

Yeh and he will give you your ticket to Division One! :D

Dorkwolf said:
buzzer_b said:
Dorkwolf said:
Joe_Fox said:
The writing was on the wall at Christmas! You were bottom and you know what that means!
Santa will visit us first? :roll: :lol: :wink:

Yeh and he will give you your ticket to Division One! :D
:twisted: I asked for that didn't I. :oops: :roll:

You walked straight into that one! :lol:

To be fair to Wolves, no so long ago they were out of the bottom 3 (after drawing 0-0 with us), during a time when they hit form.

Just simply not good enough.....The team has first division written all over it. They did well to recover from that dreadful start, but hard work and organisation can only get you so far. Quality is the difference.

Scowcroft said:
To be fair to Wolves, no so long ago they were out of the bottom 3 (after drawing 0-0 with us), during a time when they hit form.

Just simply not good enough.....The team has first division written all over it. They did well to recover from that dreadful start, but hard work and organisation can only get you so far. Quality is the difference.
I could turn that round couldn't I, but I wont. :lol: :wink:

Anonymous said:
Scowcroft said:

I know the same applies to us. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Anonymous said:
Scowcroft said:

I know the same applies to us. :wink:

To be blunt, we're both woefully short of quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866