Lilian Nalis

Should Ben Thatcher be city's captain?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
After tonights dreadful performance and a string of other equally bad performances by Lillian Nalis i do not see how in any way he could be classed as a premiership or even divison 1 player!

Tonight he was truly dreadful, not a single pass had any conviction and his tackles (when attempted to be made) were nothing but limp and half hearted!

Quite frankly i believe he is the worst midfielder to pull on a leicester shirt since Junior Lewis!!

I wrote that after the Villa game because he was that bad!!!!

m not mad but i garentee if muzzy izzet was 2 b drug tested he would b positive 4 coke. its not somthing im happy 2 say but my former idol plays worse every time i see him. as for the captaincy thatcher has been the only consistant player for comitment and ability all season, although davidson and sinclair have only played bit parts they are the only others firey enough but with the control. plus your captain SHOULD ALWAYS be a deffender or midfield anchor

You are as pathetic as eromennif and there is no way you are a Leicester fan so piss of to a Derby or Forest forum were your antics may be appreciated because they are as pathetic as you!!!!!!!!!!

The guy's just a lonely old wind-up merchant looking for a bit of yuletide attention - and why not? OK Lillian hasn't hacked it in the Prem yet but sometimes I think some City fans are just a little too star struck by Muzzy, good player though he is.

Everyone seems to have missed our loon's biggest gaffe though - starting Dickov ahead of Sir Les (er top scorer 6 and er no pens). It seems that running around like a demented honey-badger counts for more than hitting the onion bag. Dickov hasn't fired home anything except pens for more than three months now and he's supposed to be a striker.

And yet some morons on this site go on about him as if he was God. Wouldn't be quite so bad if these fruitcakes suggested a little reshuffling. But no, blunt as boulders Dickov must lead the attack - ahead of the sharpest razor in the pack.

So before having a go at our care in the community case - blush with embarrassment at your own Dickov drivel.

Solly said:
The guy's just a lonely old wind-up merchant looking for a bit of yuletide attention - and why not? OK Lillian hasn't hacked it in the Prem yet but sometimes I think some City fans are just a little too star struck by Muzzy, good player though he is.

Everyone seems to have missed our loon's biggest gaffe though - starting Dickov ahead of Sir Les (er top scorer 6 and er no pens). It seems that running around like a demented honey-badger counts for more than hitting the onion bag. Dickov hasn't fired home anything except pens for more than three months now and he's supposed to be a striker.

And yet some morons on this site go on about him as if he was God. Wouldn't be quite so bad if these fruitcakes suggested a little reshuffling. But no, blunt as boulders Dickov must lead the attack - ahead of the sharpest razor in the pack.

So before having a go at our care in the community case - blush with embarrassment at your own Dickov drivel.

I have suggested playing Dickov it is always with three up front but a lot of people think he should play ahead of les and I half agree sometimes, but then Marcus Bent is a bit lazy anyway! Dickov is a good player and needs more time on the pitch, everyone just shoves him around now because they know what he is like so it is difficult for him!!!!!

Solly said:

in case you forot the reason dickov gets alot of praise is because last season he single handedly got us promoted abnd this season he has scored 7 (2 of which were peno's) from hardly any apperances! i also think that ferdinand should start but your critism for dickov is way ott and is totaly uncalled for! as much as i love les, lets face facts 2 of his goals came from replica free kicks, and the others were all headers! like i have said before is, yes les shouldn't be droped becaus eof the great form he is in but dickov deserves a chance back in the team beacuse of his good scoring record, and he also offers alot more than les as his work rate is uperb and he hastle players well and supplys goals aswell!

if you are gonna critise players critise the useless likes of rogers, impey, lewsi etc and not our beter players like paul dickov!

Dickov has scored 6 goals, 3 of which were penalties, 1 was a fluke v Tottenham, 2 goals against Leeds in probably his best performance for Leicester and one of few good performances by him this season, if i was honest :p

Solly said:

While I respect your views on Dickov's ability, calling people morons because they rate Dickov as good player is way out of order.

So what if half of his goals come from penalties? A goal is a goal, whether it's a fluke, a 25 yarder, or one that flies off your ass in to the net.

OK lads, as you haven't risen to the bait and, in the spirit of good will, I take it back. Dickov is a very good player, more midfielder than striker mind.

Don't be so grudging about Sir Les though. Respect what he's doing and remember he is 37. Look at how his former other half is struggling at Pompey; and he has class players around him.

Alright, let you off - you haven't forgiven him for his original redesign of The Blue Peter garden!

Solly said:
OK lads, as you haven't risen to the bait and, in the spirit of good will, I take it back. Dickov is a very good player, more midfielder than striker mind.

Don't be so grudging about Sir Les though. Respect what he's doing and remember he is 37. Look at how his former other half is struggling at Pompey; and he has class players around him.

Alright, let you off - you haven't forgiven him for his original redesign of The Blue Peter garden!

I'm not dismissing Les by any means, he's doing a great job for us considering his age and our relative ability. However, he has not linked up well with Bent, even during our good run. When Dickov and Bent have both played, they have looked the most dangerous and have linked up very well.

What Dickov does off the ball is vital for us. The Everton game highlighted how the Everton defence were given too much time to provide service to the strikers. At least Dickov would prevent this from happening by closing down the opposition, and forcing them in to mistakes.

Solly said:

yeah but he scored 20 goals last season, that tells me he's a striker! and don't reply that they were all from penos cause that aint true only about 5or 6 were!

Division 1 teenfox :)
I'd also argue that no less than 8 were penalties.
Also them 20 goals were not all in the league, i think he scored 17 league goals, that wasnt even in the top 10 strikers in division 1 if i remember correctly.

the bloke's definatly a striker thats what im trying to say! and shouldn't get abuse because he is one of our better players and has done a lot for the club!

Master Teenfox you suffer from logic deficiency syndrome. Read Mr Petrescu's posting again - the figures tell the true story.

Last season was the first time ever Dickov registered a 20 and, according to Mr Petrescu, only 9 from open play in a 46 game league season (a 1 in 5 strike rate). OK he missed a few games at the end, but c'mon get a life, get real and wipe the poo off your rose tinted specs!

Dickov is all heart. He's huff and he's puff. But he won't blow a Premiership defence down. That takes a demolition expert with dynamite in his boots and iron in his head.

Sir Les - Professional Blaster.

Solly, you think you know everything.

We know your dickwolf in disguise, the name solly obviously means Solihull, your home location.
You talk crap like a wolves fan.

Merry Christmas. ;)

Solly said:
Master Teenfox you suffer from logic deficiency syndrome. Read Mr Petrescu's posting again - the figures tell the true story.

Last season was the first time ever Dickov registered a 20 and, according to Mr Petrescu, only 9 from open play in a 46 game league season (a 1 in 5 strike rate). OK he missed a few games at the end, but c'mon get a life, get real and wipe the poo off your rose tinted specs!

Dickov is all heart. He's huff and he's puff. But he won't blow a Premiership defence down. That takes a demolition expert with dynamite in his boots and iron in his head.

Sir Les - Professional Blaster.

ok, dickov hasn't really had the chance to score 20 a season because most of it he has been in and out of teams and only scoring 9 in open play is just bull! and i do like les alot aswell but how many of his goals are from open play aswell 2 are from free kicks and, yes he has head of iron, but he has hardly blown down defence's yet has he. dickov is called the pest as he iritate's defender's very well and often play's big parts in other goals
i.e man marking keepers from corners. and pull defence's wide and stuff like that! i'm not making dickov out to be world footballer of the year or ought like that but the man shouldn't be criticised as he is a key player and has and will do a lot for the club!

It aint James Walker, cause he was cool. :oops:

Sollys a fcuking brown ring licker.

It seems that Solly is judging Dickov purely on goals, which is a bit naive really. Obviously goals are important, but all-round play is just as important in order to function as a team and create chances for others.

Who cares if a goal comes from the penalty spot or not? a goal is a goal irrespective of how it is scored. Horse is one of the best strikers in the world, but he's been missing penalties this season.

Scowcroft said:
It seems that Solly is judging Dickov purely on goals, which is a bit naive really. Obviously goals are important, but all-round play is just as important in order to function as a team and create chances for others.

Who cares if a goal comes from the penalty spot or not? a goal is a goal irrespective of how it is scored. Horse is one of the best strikers in the world, but he's been missing penalties this season.

thats exactly the point i've been trying to make!

teenfox said:
dickov is called the pest as he iritate's defender's very well and often play's big parts in other goals
i.e man marking keepers from corners. and pull defence's wide and stuff like that! i'm not making dickov out to be world footballer of the year or ought like that but the man shouldn't be criticised as he is a key player and has and will do a lot for the club!

I feel compelled to respond on this, Muzzy IS the finest and most consistant player in the squad, end of.... :!:

Next point, being based in Dubai, i have been unfortunate enough to attend the England 'yoof' team games during their recent piss-awful world cup campaign, Tommy Wright was striker. TW shows promise, but is nowhere near the premiership striker some on this forum believe him to be. Don't take my word for it, check the results :oops:

England did not score one goal in the entire tournament! embarrasing enough, particularly when the england support was v. small and the mad egyptians decide they fancy blaming you for invading Iraq on the way out!!! Lucky to escape with my tackle intact!! :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3774
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3962
7Hull City3859
8Coventry City3858