Lineker v The BBC

It’s a load of bollocks. Is freedom of speech and freedom of thought not a thing in the UK any more?
Only if you are a racist, bigoted, backwards looking dickhead.

Those people complain about lack of free speech in the morning and wage war against someone who is expressing a view in the afternoon.

Weirdos

Meh

The wokey twats witter on about freedom of speech, then complain about people saying anything that doesn’t fit their narrow world view

Now we have the supposed freedom championing right wing gammons doing exactly the same thing

World is full of complete ****s

Lineker's moderate, liberal 'people shouldn't be treated like vermin' views have likely been unchanged all his life, but now they make him an extremist. We're in a very dangerous place. Here ends my biannual non-football comment.

Lineker's moderate, liberal 'people shouldn't be treated like vermin' views have likely been unchanged all his life, but now they make him an extremist. We're in a very dangerous place. Here ends my biannual non-football comment.

Aye. I've never viewed myself as particularly left wing. But the current political beef would have me classed as so left wing I'm probably already blacklisted from the Labour party. Gary is correct, we've been going down this slippery slope for ages so it's accepted thinking.

Aye. I've never viewed myself as particularly left wing. But the current political beef would have me classed as so left wing I'm probably already blacklisted from the Labour party. Gary is correct, we've been going down this slippery slope for ages so it's accepted thinking.
The comparison he made wasn’t the best but what he is saying is correct.

The overall picture of this is alarming when you think about it. Government puts out a policy which is grossly unfair, unworkable, probably illegal and definitely unfair.

Someone points this out (clumsily) and is castigated and criticised when the policy is unethical.

The overall picture of this is alarming when you think about it. Government puts out a policy which is grossly unfair, unworkable, probably illegal and definitely unfair.

Someone points this out (clumsily) and is castigated and criticised when the policy is unethical.

it's textbook stuff. People's living standards are plummeting and they're pumping money into things like protecting energy firms profits. Best throw in some stuff about forrinners to distract. The language on the subject of immigants is getting closer and closer to what lineker referenced.

it's textbook stuff. People's living standards are plummeting and they're pumping money into things like protecting energy firms profits. Best throw in some stuff about forrinners to distract. The language on the subject of immigants is getting closer and closer to what lineker referenced.

It’s madness. We’ve utterly lost all sense of compassion in our political class who now clearly cling to power as desperately as they can.
Embarrassing.

**** off BBC you corrupt Tory ****s
No, no corruption there. Wasn't there a report recently that the now head of the BBC loaned Boris (as guarantor) £0.6m to decorate his gaf?

No conflict of interest there, noting to see here, move along.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463