LinkedIn

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Is anyone a member of LinkedIn?

It is basically a facebook for professionals to expand their contacts through connections with others.

If you are i would apprecaite an add as i am trying to build my network to expand my contacts. Any questions or for contact details please pm me.

www.linkedin.co.uk

I was until about an hour ago when I deleted my account as I got sick of the constant emails. I've never used it since I opened my account though.

I was until about an hour ago when I deleted my account as I got sick of the constant emails. I've never used it since I opened my account though.

I only get email when new people add me? Did you opt out of the email updates from groups etc when you joined?:102:

I only get email when new people add me? Did you opt out of the email updates from groups etc when you joined?:102:

Dunno, I get emails when someone wants to add me, when they want a recommendation, when I haven't responded to something etc.

Yes I am, it's worked really well, i made some contacts, been contacted for interviews and also done some consulting work via LinkedIn

Is anyone a member of LinkedIn?

It is basically a facebook for professionals to expand their contacts through connections with others.

If you are i would apprecaite an add as i am trying to build my network to expand my contacts. Any questions or for contact details please pm me.

www.linkedin.co.uk

i'm on it, add away

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48