Post Match Liverpool 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
First team Liverpool have dropped points to outside the top 6

Not entertaining - but a really good away performance. Back 4 excellent and thought Wilf was great tonight. Vardy and Gray chased down and caused trouble. Well played.

Thought we played quite well. Ndidi and Mendy alot better. Jonny Evans I like.

Exceptional from the back four. Absolutely superb. I thought Ndidi had his best game of the season today as well. He has been awful of late but both he and Mendy looked much better today.

I felt we were comfortable in that second half. Young team and sometimes it shows. If gray had played it across to Maddison 3 points.

But...

Well ****ing done lads. Great effort away. Made them look average.

If we had a plan B against teams who sit back we’d be right up there IMO

This week has reminded me very much of the week (in Feb or March 16) that we drew against WBA but all of the other top 4 lost. There is something great about midweek PL fixture rounds.

Loved that. Up your feckin' crunge you plastic wankers

I thought we were rocking that second half, and the first substitution stopped us in our tracks, which is a real shame because I thought we could do them

But that is maybe too harsh against an excellent performnce overall

Super stuff

We’ve dropped to 11th thanks to Bournemouth doing Chelsea over.

I thought the 2nd half was a very smart performance, largely helped by Ndidi not being shit.

You saw an entire City’s bottom lip wobble tonight, they really don’t have it in their heads to win this. Same old story. Robert Huth has more nerve in his little toe than than that entire football club does.

Jesus....the faces in the crowd, their manager and players all need to be told they're actually still above man city. *ing miserable pessimistic *s the lot of them.
Don’t see what the problem is, they’ll still piss the title. Pep will never win **** all as long as there’s real opposition.

First team Liverpool have dropped points to outside the top 6

Not entertaining - but a really good away performance. Back 4 excellent and thought Wilf was great tonight. Vardy and Gray chased down and caused trouble. Well played.
Not entertaining!!!
Behave

Loved that. Up your feckin' crunge you plastic wankers

I thought we were rocking that second half, and the first substitution stopped us in our tracks, which is a real shame because I thought we could do them

But that is maybe too harsh against an excellent performnce overall

Super stuff
My feelings exactly

We’ve dropped to 11th thanks to Bournemouth doing Chelsea over.

Shouldn’t we be happy with 11th? I’m not sure what the “Carragher” threshold is to allow us to complain about our league position any more.

Excellent point earned there.

Garbage start yet again. Guts from plenty of the boys saw us back into it.

Scousers shitting it. Can see them choking it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757