Post Match Liverpool 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brentford, a side that very few players would get into Leicesters starting 11 have managed to put 3 past Liverpool.

They are just better in attack than the us

We had that many instances where our final pass or run was absolutely garbage.

Brentford, a side that very few players would get into Leicesters starting 11 have managed to put 3 past Liverpool.

I'd have had Ben Mee like a shot. Tarkowskit too. The fact that both were available on free transfers and we did nothing continues to astonish me. It can only have been Rodgers insistence that his defenders pass, pass, pass, pass rather than defend.

I'd have had Ben Mee like a shot. Tarkowskit too. The fact that both were available on free transfers and we did nothing continues to astonish me. It can only have been Rodgers insistence that his defenders pass, pass, pass, pass rather than defend.
Possibly but would either be an improvement over a fit Evans.

Which means a new contract is heading his way

Rodgers confirmed this i believe.....evans, Soyuncu and Amartey being offered contracts. It's like they're just taking the piss really......

Is this meant to be Tarkowski? The Everton player?

I don’t buy this at all, by the way. There’s a reason they’re above us.
The only reason Brentford are above us is because they have a Manager that plays a system to suit his players and makes the correct substitutions to change the game, we have a Manager that has no idea what system he wants to play and puts players out of position, the only substitutions Bodgers makes is like for like without changing the game, I bet if Frank was in charge at Leicester we would be where Brentford are.

Possibly but would either be an improvement over a fit Evans.
Yes.

But he’s never gonna be fit again for anything more than a few games (and every single NI game). You didn’t need to be Nostradamus to know we couldn’t rely on him this season.

The only reason Brentford are above us is because they have a Manager that plays a system to suit his players and makes the correct substitutions to change the game, we have a Manager that has no idea what system he wants to play and puts players out of position, the only substitutions Bodgers makes is like for like without changing the game, I bet if Frank was in charge at Leicester we would be where Brentford are.
Case in point about the substitutions, see the first game of the season.

What a load of complete cobblers

Their goalie and whole back four, for a start,and that Mbeumo is an outstanding player

Plus Toney, who didn’t even play tonight - who is better than our current front three all on his own

What a load of complete cobblers

Their goalie and whole back four, for a start,and that Mbeumo is an outstanding player

Plus Toney, who didn’t even play tonight - who is better than our current front three all on his own
Completely agree. I don’t claim to have a in depth knowledge of their squad. But just off the top of my head, if we had a fully fit squad, their keeper, Mbuemo, and Toney walk into our starting 11. I’d also have Rico Henry iver both Justin and Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263