Post Match Liverpool 3 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat, tepid, cowardly, Puel-ball shite.

We were complete and utter shite from start to finish

That is all

Jonny Evans did his contract negotiations the world of good ...

I know he's a young lad but I cannot see Luke Thomas putting in a worse performance than Albrighton did tonight totally braindead, every decision he made was the wrong one.

If Iheanacho doesn't demand a transfer soon I'll lose all respect for him.

We were beaten by the better team... and Jonny Evans. And it could have been 5 or 6 if not for lucky rebounds and goal line clearance by Fuchs and Albrighton

On the plus side the next 6 fixtures look very winnable & ideal for bringing back some of our injured players

Schmeichel was average.

Everyone else well below standard. On reflection, the selection was wrong. We opted for a third attacking player instead of a third midfielder and it was a mistake.

We defended poorly. No marking or tracking of runners. Our midfield was easily bypassed and both men in there looked so weak. More than anything else, our passing was atrocious.

No point in Maddison playing and Barnes did a bit here and there but wasted our best opportunity. Vardy anonymous.

No idea what the substitutions were supposed to do. Our formation went to shit.

Overall, BR choked it against his old club once again. Weak from him.

Think we are just going to have to accept Liverpool are a mental and actual barrier for City.

I really do wish we would sort out our set pieces, however.

some really poor performances today so hard to call out any individuals but I must say Albrighton was dreadful. Evans too.

Important they move on. Fulham at home next in the league. Let’s bounce back.

We were poor and off the pace. A typical post international break performance. We will be back. No sweat.

Schmeichel was average.

Everyone else well below standard. On reflection, the selection was wrong. We opted for a third attacking player instead of a third midfielder and it was a mistake.

We defended poorly. No marking or tracking of runners. Our midfield was easily bypassed and both men in there looked so weak. More than anything else, our passing was atrocious.

No point in Maddison playing and Barnes did a bit here and there but wasted our best opportunity. Vardy anonymous.

I think that’s all about right.

can’t see Brendan ever beating a Klopp Liverpool.

It was disappointing and I switched off on 75 minutes but our season won't be defined by tonights game, Liverpool are a very good side and anyone finishing above them will win the league.
How far have we come to be disappointed by a lose at Liverpool especially when we had 4 1st team players out.

Schmeichel was average.

So we played an extra attacking midfielder and BR choked it? Surely that was a positive attacking selection? To add, I think Praet should have started over Maddison.

Pretty poor tonight, only Mendy in midfield, Yuri had a mare, need to learn quickly that we cannot stand off players like Mane. Rude awakening for Fofana welcome to the premier league

Poor performance, Liverpool were very solid but we made it too easy for them.

Forget it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758