Match Thread Liverpool v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
N'Zonzi.

I also did not say in my post similar to Kante. I appreciate they don't make many. I said a defensive midfield replacement.

What the **** was Schmeichel thinking of?

Name a player we could have signed that was even vaguely similar to Kante
He can't. His post is nonsense and not for the first time. This is nothing to do with recruitment. Liverpool have had a blinder going forward coupled with some silly defensive errors in the first half. Since going two down we've have to break our usual style of counter attacking and have paid for it.

long ball to Vardy. Every single time. What the **** is this rancidity? We can play the passing game!!

It's all well and good saying we miss Kante but it's hard to believe Drinkwater could pass last season because his midfield partner...just one example of where we've been shit today.

Name a player we could have signed that was even vaguely similar to Kante
That also isn't my job. If the club want me to do that they can pay me to spend hours looking at the issue. We needed to strengthen in that area...we didn't. Are you telling me we could not have found anyone of quality for £30 million willing to move to the champions of England.

Absolutely no positives to be taken from that. As bad as at Hull. I seriously hope nobody attempts to insult our intelligence by saying any different.

Also listed on the official PL app. But didn't see it happen.

I've just seen a fan's video of the Lallana goal. As the ref is watching the Liverpool players celebrate, there is suddenly a louder roar from the crowd and the ref can be seen holding his ear-piece as if something was being said to him. The video ends there but the crowd obviously saw something that we didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669