Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp:

"We have players available and as long as we have 11 players we will fight for three points with all we have."

Klopp:

"We have players available and as long as we have 11 players we will fight for three points with all we have."
Klopp:
"We haven't managed to convince the premier league to postpone it, so my media personality must be strong"

He won the league at an absolute canter and moaned like a miserable old **** the entire way. He's ****ing insufferable Imo.

Klopp is the worst for excuses and whinging...

When he first pitched up at Liverpool I quite liked him, because he seemed honest but as time has gone by his excuses have become really tiresome. He makes Mourinho seem balanced.

When he first pitched up at Liverpool I quite liked him, because he seemed honest but as time has gone by his excuses have become really tiresome. He makes Mourinho seem balanced.

Yup - I’d happily take a management trio of Mourinho, Guardiola and Warnock than have to listen to the moaning, whining classless bastard Klopp

Took him about 3 weeks to start acting the **** I think. He was jolly and his glasses were falling off and the bantz was amazing. Then the pitches were wet, dry, windy etc etc and he's continued to be a miserable fecker since.

We need to watch ourselves here. Mane, Jota, Firmino, Wijnaldum probably Tiago.
We need to treat it like we're playing their full side and play similar tactics. We can still score goals that way and won't get caught with our pants down.
I can't see how Evans and Tielemans can start after 3 International games and the run we had before the internationals.

Schmeichel
Justin Fofana Fuchs
Albrighton Mendy Praet Castagne
Maddison Barnes
Vardy

Head-to-head

• Liverpool are unbeaten in nine Premier League home games against Leicester, winning seven, since losing three in a row at Anfield between 1997 and 2000.
  • The Foxes have only taken one point from the past six top-flight meetings. Their most recent triumph in this fixture was 3-1 at the King Power Stadium in February 2017.
Liverpool

• Liverpool can establish an outright club league record of 64 home games unbeaten this Sunday. Their previous 63-match run without defeat was ended by Leicester in January 1981.
  • The Reds have also equalled the club top-flight record of scoring in 38 successive home matches, previously set between May 1967 and February 1969.
  • They could become the first side in Premier League history to come from behind to win in four consecutive home matches.
  • Liverpool's only clean sheet in 13 Premier League games came at Chelsea.
  • Jurgen Klopp's side have conceded a league-high 11 first-half goals this season.
  • Diogo Jota could become the first player to score in each of his first four top-flight home games for Liverpool.
Leicester City

• Leicester have established their best record after eight games of a top-flight season, with six wins and 18 points.
  • The Foxes are on a run of six successive victories in all competitions, scoring 15 goals and conceding two.
  • City have matched their club top-flight record of four straight away wins.
  • They have been awarded eight Premier League penalties this season, twice as many as any other club. This is the earliest in a Premier League season that a team has been awarded as many penalties.
  • A Jamie Vardy goal on Sunday would ensure he equals Thierry Henry's Premier League record of scoring in five successive away fixtures.
  • Brendan Rodgers has lost both of his Premier League games against Liverpool since he left the club in 2015 after more than three years in charge.

“A Jamie Vardy goal on Sunday would ensure he equals Thierry Henry's Premier League record of scoring in five successive away fixtures”

Tasty.

“A Jamie Vardy goal on Sunday would ensure he equals Thierry Henry's Premier League record of scoring in five successive away fixtures”

Tasty.
Didn’t Vardy score in six consecutive Premier League away games when he scored in 11 matches in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757