Match Thread Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two changes from Wolves, Albrighton for Thomas and Barnes for Praet.

Castagne supposedly fit again but obviously not enough for the squad.

Schmeichel
Fofana Evans Fuchs
Albrighton Mendy Tielemans Justin
Maddison Vardy Barnes

Liverpool line up as follows:

Alisson
Milner Matip Fabinho Robertson
Jones Keita Wijnaldum
Jota Firminho Mane

Rodgers wants to beat them and say 'well you had more of your defence available than we did'.

I think that’s as good as we could have put out today.

Ünder to come on and grab another assist hopefully.

I'm glad to see Maddison in the starting XI but thought it would be Praet instead.

I think having Barnes in for pace against their defence is a good call though.

I'm assuming we are a back 5 still. Albrighton RWB, Justin LWB and Fuchs in the centre.

But it could be Fuchs and Justin the other way round...

Or could even be a 4231 with Justin RB fuchs lb, albrighton RM and Barnes LM - but I suspect its the back 5

Big mistake dropping Praet in my opinion. He makes our side tick. I fear the front and back will be detached without him
Praet has been playing his best since he's been here and been good, Maddison at his best is dominant, that's the difference

I'm glad to see Maddison in the starting XI but thought it would be Praet instead.

I'm assuming we are a back 5 still. Albrighton RWB, Justin LWB and Fuchs in the centre.

Or could even be a 4231 with Justin RB fuchs lb, albrighton RM and Barnes LM - but I suspect its the back 5
Back 5. Fuchs at centre back, Justin LWB.

Wonder what the betting odds are on how many times Sky mention Liverpools injuries but not mentioning Leicesters, just switched on and it was the 1st thing they said.

From the way the side is announced in the OP, I think it's pretty obvious what the formation is.

There is still ane air of not taking us seriously by that simple looking **** on sky sports. Let's give these a good hiding and send Sky home crying.

Evra the only one talking any sense.

Mane should not be winning that header

I don't understand this handball law. How is that clearly not a handball? His arm was out, the ball hit it clearly stopping it going across the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363