Daka Barnes

Looks like the diamond to me.

Ward
Castagne Amartey Faes Thomas
Ndidi
Soumare Dewsbury-Hall
Perez
Daka Barnes
Can't see Barnes playing central, but I also cannot see another shape aside Perez wide on the right which I hope isn't the case..

Youri on the bench? That's a bit odd..

He was well off it on Monday. Far from the only one mind and I'd always rather have him on the pitch.

It remains a mystery to me how Dewsbury-Hall continues to be selected and uncriticised this season. I'm not sure he's played well once yet. Last season he did very well but he's been a Championship level clogger most games this time round.

What a load of absolute shit.

Play Vardy you egotistical wanker

Can't see Barnes playing central, but I also cannot see another shape aside Perez wide on the right which I hope isn't the case..

He played as a central striker for the whole of the second half on Monday. He was awful at it but he was there.

He was well off it on Monday. Far from the only one mind and I'd always rather have him on the pitch.

It remains a mystery to me how Dewsbury-Hall continues to be selected and uncriticised this season. I'm not sure he's played well once yet. Last season he did very well but he's been a Championship level clogger most games this time round.
He's been shite. A severely one footed shite

He played as a central striker for the whole of the second half on Monday. He was awful at it but he was there.
Shivers

Wasn't it Puel that ****ed about with that?

A midfield 3 of 2 players who have been shit for a good while and another who is just shit. I'll be backing us to win comfortably. 300-1ish on a 3-0.

Did he? Wow, that wasn't clear on the tele, actually, a lot wasn't clear on the tele aside how utterly dreadful we were.

Holy ****ing shit he’s lost his ****ing mind

Thomas and Castagne are going to get destroyed, poor ****ers

Unless he’s playing Wilf as part of a back three?

Clutching at straws, here - but anything other than that and we’ll get murdered down both flanks

Stats against Newcastle

Daka
1 shot
72% pass accuracy
1 aerial duel won
22 touches

Vardy
0 shots
40% pass accuracy
2 aerial duels won
8 touches

As a team we had only 46% possession in the first half, compared to 72% in the second half…

Vardy is one of our greats, but I don’t see him as an automatic starter…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363