Loan signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertfox

So we are apparently lookin for a player to come in on loan, who does everyone think woud be a good loan for us?? I know this aint a loan but Youri Djorkaeff has left Blackburn, and i think he would be awesome for us in this division. I think a good loan signing for us would be Morten Gamst Pedersen, currently out of favour at Blackburn and quite highly rated too.

if we're going for someone from blackburn why not john stead?
Petit is free, and why not have a look at some of the chelsea squad you aren't playing whilst we're at it!!!!!

For a start Hitzelperger's injured and why would he leave a club, that when he's fully fit, is in the starting xi, that is a pushing for a place in Europe for next season, for a team in the championship currently lying in mid-table mediocracy??? more chance of Forest stayin up this season.

For a start Hitzelperger's injured and why would he leave a club, that when he's fully fit, is in the starting xi, that is a pushing for a place in Europe for next season, for a team in the championship currently lying in mid-table mediocracy??? more chance of Forest stayin up this season.

Probably be sarcastic i reckon

bertfox said:

The little face that is laughing should have been a stong indication that it was a joke. :wink:

The only name out of all them mentioned that would probably come would be Petit. Last I heard Rotherham were thinking of signing him.

Hopefully it would be an out of favour striker from the Premier League on loan.

Matt Jansen (Blackburn), Rob Hulse (WBA), Vincent Pericard (Pompey), Malcolm Christie (Middlesbro) aparently back in the newyear, Nick Chadwick (Everton), Jeremie Alliadiere (Arsenal), Diomansy Kamara (Pompey) perhaps not Chadwick...

Think a few of them could be injured though.

Is Todorov back from injury yet at Portsmouth?

nah last i heard todorov is out all this season as well - if thats the case then its seriously doubtful if he'll ever play again - sounds like a similar scenario to jones/eadie. if thats how it turns out its a real shame cos he was a good player who might well have bin gud in the prem

Jansen and Aliadere both out injured and no way will Pompey let Kamara go.Craig Beattie at Celtic? not sure if he'd be the answer though.I'd say Hulse is the best option.

Jansen and Aliadere both out injured and no way will Pompey let Kamara go.Craig Beattie at Celtic? not sure if he'd be the answer though.I'd say Hulse is the best option.

We missed put on karbassisoon (is that how you spell it???) from arsenal, joined ipswich on loan today. Is probably the sort of player we would be looking at. Although i would still give wright and benji a chance first, neither can do much worse than scowcroft up front. IMO Connelly is doing ok but the missed chances are becoming frustrating, i wouldnt drop him, but would try him with benji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00