Loan Watch 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what I saw. A lumbering oaf with very little to his game. You're right, there are probably lots of reasons for that, but I don't want to see him anywhere near out first team squad again, he was that bad. At no point did I ever see him and think, 'there's a player in there'. It was pretty much always 'look at him charging around again giving away foul after foul. Cart horse of a duffer'.

100% see where you're coming from. Whoever it is, I hope we can find a new striker this summer

Just reminding Pop that Slimani has had some good games that he'd clearly forgotten about.
Ah, so I saw some good things from him. Makes you wonder why I had forgotten about them.

Maybe there's good sides to catching an STD but I'm guessing you forget about these when the warts appear on your penis. If enough warts appear, the memory of the fun had whilst contracting them will dissappear entirely.

You've got too much time on your hands.

Filip Benkovic - Bristol City, subbed on in the 65th minute of 1-1 draw with Preston (Championship)

- Final Appearances Total: 10

- Total Goals: 2

Andy King - Huddersfield Town, 78 minutes in 4-1 defeat against Millwall (Championship)

- Final Appearances Total : 14

- Total Goals: 0

Kamal Sowah - OH Leuven, (Belgian First division B)

- Total Appearances: 28

- Total Goals: 5

Promotion second leg to be played on 2nd August

Rachid Ghezzal - Fiorentina, subbed on in the 58th minute of 0-0 draw at Inter (Serie A)

- Total Appearances: 17

- Total Goals: 1

Kamal Sowah - OH Leuven, (Belgian First division B)

- Total Appearances: 28

- Total Goals: 5

Promotion second leg to be played on 2nd August

Rachid Ghezzal - Fiorentina, 90 minutes in 2-1 defeat at Roma(Serie A)

- Total Appearances: 18

Ghezzal seemed to get more appearances in the latter part of the season.

Kamal Sowah won't need to play that play off game then as both teams have been promoted, presumably that's his loan over?

Kamal Sowah won't need to play that play off game then as both teams have been promoted, presumably that's his loan over?

probably a work permit think but he's been there since the day he signed for us, be interesting to see what he's like

Rachid Ghezzal - Fiorentina, 55 minutes in 4-0 win against Bologna and no involvement in 1-3 win at SPAL (both Serie A)

- Total Appearances: 19

after a really slow start Ghezzal played a decent amount of games hopefully did enough to drum up some transfer interest

after a really slow start Ghezzal played a decent amount of games hopefully did enough to drum up some transfer interest
That's all we can hope for, as unlikely as we might see it, after our experiences.

question is is The Belgian Pro League a higher standard than the Championship? If so we should send several of our youngsters there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Hull City3859
8Coventry City3858