Loan watch 2021/22

Blaarev

Praet from one bench to another. This time Torino’s for their home game vs Salernitana.

Lako42

No he's not. It's one thing not to play him but to not communicate with him is shit.

Personally I haven't seen much evidence on BR's incredible man management skills this season.

popillius

Unhappy fella here:

Yeah. Maybe if he'd have done anything at all (cue people reminding me of his one decent pass or one decent goal) when he had been given the chance, then he'd have played more. He was bang average at best and spent most of his time on the pitch facing his own goal. The fact we've replaced him with what may turn out, on evidence so far, to be an even worse duffer doesn't make any difference to how shite he was most of the time he played for us.

Miles Away

Yeah. Maybe if he'd have done anything at all (cue people reminding me of his one decent pass or one decent goal) when he had been given the chance, then he'd have played more. He was bang average at best and spent most of his time on the pitch facing his own goal. The fact we've replaced him with what may turn out, on evidence so far, to be an even worse duffer doesn't make any difference to how shite he was most of the time he played for us.
It’s a bingo!

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea819
2Liverpool818
3Manchester City817
4Brighton815
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton814
9Arsenal914