Lockdown Breaches at LCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old man is vaccinated now, so luckily the people “enjoying themselves” can’t as easily kill him for the sake of a few babychams and a sly handjob.

My old man is vaccinated now, so luckily the people “enjoying themselves” can’t as easily kill him for the sake of a few babychams and a sly handjob.
I can see why they are tempted though. Babycham parties must be wild.

Hopefully the journo's have gone down the route of: "It seems that it's not just Jamie Vardy who is prone to ''aving a party' at Leicester"

Why are you against people enjoying themselves?
So you are quite happy that the Under 23 players could easily infect the senior squad and some of our key players could be out for weeks, either infected or in quarantine?

Quite happy for them to enjoy themselves while we slide down to mid-table at the end of the season, get knocked out of Europe and the FA Cup due to having some players missing?

So you are quite happy that the Under 23 players could easily infect the senior squad and some of our key players could be out for weeks, either infected or in quarantine?

Quite happy for them to enjoy themselves while we slide down to mid-table at the end of the season, get knocked out of Europe and the FA Cup due to having some players missing?

I imagine anything remotely troll worthy would make them happy.

You mean other than because there's a pandemic and we're in a national lockdown, and them 'enjoying themselves' could make them, their teammates and other staff across the club - not to mention families and countless others they come into contact with - seriously ill?

How about because they're being paid to do a job, and as part of that job they have a duty to look after their health? And you know, not break the law.
Paid to do a job, fair enough, but don't be a child regards it being a killer.

Don't be a child playing make believe in dress up with your tin foil hat.
Footballers in a penalty box.
Dozens of press in the stadium.
People going to the shops.
People working.
People walking and running in parks.
Going to the match which you'd happily do in Prague on KP.
etc etc etc
Thats not a pandemic, a pandemic is where you CAN'T do those things, its where you wouldn't DREAM or ENTERTAIN those things, its where death is rife, its where disease is rife, out of control, unimaginable, ambulances speeding down streets by the minute with their sirens blaring, the army in the thousands on our streets tending to whatever the situation........

ANY of that going on?

More people die of dhiorea than with corona.

I know of four people and their familes that would disagree with that.
People die of the flu every year, they tend to have medical issues and/or old age. Sadly, this happens every winter and it lingers in them throughout the year. Look what happened last summer, numbers went down, deaths went down, thats because the good weather helps us through the flu as it will do this summer.

Footballers in a penalty box.
Dozens of press in the stadium.
People going to the shops.
People working.
People walking and running in parks.
Going to the match which you'd happily do in Prague on KP.
etc etc etc
Thats not a pandemic, a pandemic is where you CAN'T do those things, its where you wouldn't DREAM or ENTERTAIN those things, its where death is rife, its where disease is rife, out of control, unimaginable, ambulances speeding down streets by the minute with their sirens blaring, the army in the thousands on our streets tending to whatever the situation........

ANY of that going on?

More people die of dhiorea than with corona.

The virus spreads far more indoors than outdoors. Outside droplets of water containing the virus get swept off by the wind. So outdoors is pretty safe. Indoors in large well ventilated areas is not too bad. Someone's house with lots of people in is one of the best places it can spread.
More people die of dhiorea
I don't know what that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861