LPL feedback opportunity

Joe_Fox

We are through the first 10 rounds of the LPL and I thought it would be a good opportunity to seek feedback from the competitors.
A few broad questions then:

1. Are you enjoying it and if so, what is making it enjoyable?
2. Any suggestions on what could be done to make it better?
3. Are you happy with the administration of it?

Thanks, and remember....

Vote Joe_Fox you tossers!

pork pie fox

1. Yes, cos I am winning.
2. Declare the league finished now.
3. Not really, but what does anyone expect from Australians.

jb5000

1. Yes
2. Maybe think about allowing people to predict by PM so that it's not visible until all in (maybe more important in the cups)
3. Yes

Joe_Fox

1. Yes
2. Maybe think about allowing people to predict by PM so that it's not visible until all in (maybe more important in the cups)
3. Yes
Regarding point 2, I thought about that but the administration overhead would increase a lot so decided not too. I'm surprised I've made it to round 11, and handled the LPLC rounds without missing a match to be honest! Hopefully I can continue until the end of the season, but I've got a big trip soon (over Christmas) which may scupper things! I'll do my best though, and it may be that there are a few occasions where I ask for a batch of predictions, just to keep things on track.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Maybe think about allowing people to predict by PM so that it's not visible until all in (maybe more important in the cups)
I thought about that but the administration overhead would increase a lot so decided not too.
A decision to do this is actually essential to the competition to remove the temptation for teams to await the predictions of lower-placed opposition and then mirror their entry in order to maintain the status quo.

Not that I'm suggesting that anybody on here would resort to such immoral tactics, oh no.

pork pie fox

A decision to do this is actually essential to the competition to remove the temptation for teams to await the predictions of lower-placed opposition and then mirror their entry in order to maintain the status quo.

Not that I'm suggesting that anybody on here would resort to such immoral tactics, oh no.
Although, in reality, the current league leader is usually among the first to place their predictions :023:

Joe_Fox

We live in a cynical world, that's for sure. The LPL provides a platform to prove that fair play, decency and honour all still exist. If players are waiting for others to predict in order to "mirror and match" then I would hope that, in the event of them winning the competition, their victory feels as hollow as Homer's head.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 29  82
Manchester City 28  57
Leicester 29  53
Chelsea 29  48
Manchester Utd 29  45
Wolves 29  43
Sheffield Utd 28  43
Tottenham  29  41
Arsenal 28  40
10 Burnley 29  39