LPL Rounds 31-38

Should predictions for the final eight rounds be submitted via private message?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Important notice to all teams

Blaarev Blaarev Brown Nose Brown Nose camberwell fox camberwell fox City Fan City Fan fox58 fox58 Funky Fox Funky Fox Lako42 Lako42 jb5000 jb5000 pork pie fox pork pie fox

In response to some feedback earlier in the season, and in the interest of fairness, your predictions for the final eight rounds of the LPL will need to be submitted via private message to Joe_Fox Joe_Fox before the kick-off of each round's corresponding fixture. In terms of my own prediction, before I start each of the final eight LPL round threads, I will send my prediction to independent adjudicator, bocadillo bocadillo .

Once I have received all of the predictions for a round, or some time after kick-off of the round's match (to take in to account no-shows), I will post all of the predictions in the corresponding LPL round thread.

Hopefully everyone is happy enough with this arrangement. If anyone is unclear on any of this, has any questions or concerns, or simply thinks this won't work, please reply to this thread with more details. I've also added a poll to this post - if the majority of the teams think that this idea is unnecessary and we are fine to carry on 'as is', then we'll do just that i.e. carry on 'as is'. Please don't vote if you aren't one of the ten teams taking part in the LPL. Votes from Blaarev Blaarev Brown Nose Brown Nose camberwell fox camberwell fox City Fan City Fan fox58 fox58 Funky Fox Funky Fox Lako42 Lako42 jb5000 jb5000 pork pie fox pork pie fox are the only ones that will count so you'll be wasting yours and everyone else's time.

Thanks, and good luck for the remainder of the season.

Joe_Fox (who you should vote for, you tossers)

Three votes to come in and then we'll have our direction forwards.

Lako42 Lako42 - just you left to vote.

I think there should have a been a third option of “I don’t really care either way”.

Shambles

The votes are in and we are carrying on as is. The question is, when?

If this season end up getting cancelled, are you planning to choose a champion, relegation spots and potential European qualification where we'll be predicting against fans of Brest, Titz and Nork?

If this season end up getting cancelled, are you planning to choose a champion, relegation spots and potential European qualification where we'll be predicting against fans of Brest, Titz and Nork?

All options are on the table.

Clearly the only sensible option is to abandon the season now and use the current table to declare the winner.

Clearly the only sensible option is to abandon the season now and use the current table to declare the winner.
Clearly that’s the least sensible option.

Clearly that’s the least sensible option.
I haven’t looked at the league table yet, so that I am able to make a fully neutral suggestion. I wouldn’t want anyone to think I would make this suggestion with any sort of ulterior motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757